Michelle Pfeiffer reveals why she left the spotlight in the noughties

snoop1130

Michelle Pfeiffer reveals why she left the spotlight in the noughties

By KRISTY JOHNSON

39523154-9281241-image-m-22_1613821648727.jpg

Hiatus: Michelle Pfeiffer, 62, revealed to Stellar magazine for Australian newspaper The Daily Telegraph on Sunday, why she left the spotlight in the noughties after becoming one of the most prominent leading ladies across two decades. Pictured in January 2020

She was one of the most prominent actresses in the '80s and '90s, starring in Scarface and Dangerous Liaisons, and receiving three Academy Award nominations. 

So when Michelle Pfeiffer took two four-year hiatus' in the noughties, her fans across the world assumed the American star, 62, had gone into retirement. 

Gracing Stellar magazine for Australian newspaper The Daily Telegraph on Sunday, Michelle revealed she disappeared from Hollywood simply because she'd been working 'a lot'. 

When asked why she has slowed down on accepting film roles, Michelle responded: 'When I was working, I was working a lot. So I think people got used to seeing me a lot. And then I had a long break.' 

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9281241/Michelle-Pfeiffer-reveals-left-spotlight-noughties.html