Thai Visa Forum

Self-Cleaning Underwear Can Allegedly Be Worn for Weeks Without Becoming Smelly

18 minutes ago, Thaivisa Web Content Team said:

HercLéon, a material innovation group known for creating the world’s first self-cleaning socks, t-shirts and bedsheets, is now taking on the underwear industry with Kribi, a line of undergarments made from a bacteria-fighting fabric.

great so when I go on holiday I only need the clothes I'm standing in, leaves more room for the duty free's and other things.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, gargamon said:

What? You still wear underwear? Wow.

Its illegal not to wear underwear in thailand.

law and order.

i havent worn them for 40 years,

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
On 2/23/2021 at 1:10 AM, bendejo said:

Isn't there a rule in Mormonism that they cannot remove their underpants?  That's gotta chafe!

Is that why The Osmond's music stinks !   And Marie has to live on the other side of the mountain.      LOL

Edited by KannikaP
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

Thailand is well ahead of the rest of the world in this field, and use of the "Bumgun" should be advertised until widespread !  The traditional method of using toilet paper is so barbarian 😞 

I remember some old toilet paper, I think it was called IZAL.

One side was so rough it ripped your [email protected]#% to shreds, the other side was so smooth all it did was polish your [email protected]#%.

The "bumgun" is a definite improvement.

• 1 month later...

As the title says well I can't do that, I only wear underwear in bed and underwear and trousers and shorts are taken everyday by the Mrs. 

12 minutes ago, rcuthbert said:

If I throw them on  the floor, would they absorb the  filth and stench? That is the question.

Of greater importance is the  age old query - "'why do my farts smell great, yet everyone else's are repugnant? Furthermore, do the undies neutralize odors - thus depriving oneself of the warmth and comfort that only inhaling one's farts can  bring.

Edited by rcuthbert
  • Haha 1
On 2/22/2021 at 10:34 PM, Nout said:

I turn mine inside out every other day so the crusty bits just fall down to my socks.

I just puked into my socks after reading that...

• Haha 1
On 2/22/2021 at 4:54 PM, Sujo said:

Its illegal not to wear underwear in thailand.

law and order...

It is not illegal.

On 2/24/2021 at 11:53 AM, foreverlomsak said:

I remember some old toilet paper, I think it was called IZAL.

One side was so rough it ripped your [email protected]#% to shreds, the other side was so smooth all it did was polish your [email protected]#%.

The "bumgun" is a definite improvement.

I remember that , was it  St Izal , why oh why did someone invent shiny bog sheets . I must have seen it somewhere many years ago . The bum gun was a spray in the right direction.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, 2530Ubon said:

I just puked into my socks after reading that...

See , that is what happens , now if you wore a mask instead of socks , are you with me ?