Get a bank statement with my address, from Kasikorn?

In Kasikorn internet banking, is there a way to get a bank statement with my address on it? Or if such a statement with an address on it doesn't exist, is there a way to create it by myself somehow by glueing together my address and a statement, somehow? All via internet banking.

Or can Kasikorn email (not physical mail) me such a document?

The bottom line is, a document should look legit and contain my Thai address associated my Kasikorn account and my name on it.

Edited by gafdtomaka366
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, gafdtomaka366 said:

The bottom line is, a document should look legit and contain my Thai address associated my Kasikorn account and my name on it.

If all you want is a document proving you have a Kasikorn account, perhaps the bank will for a fee prepare a letter stating such, including your Thai address and mail it to you at your current address.  Your most reliable answer will probably come from the bank itself.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, gafdtomaka366 said:

It's look legit but be aware that the address is in Thai script (at least for me).

Also leading part of the account number is "XXX"ed.

9 hours ago, gamb00ler said:

If all you want is a document proving you have a Kasikorn account, perhaps the bank will for a fee prepare a letter stating such, including your Thai address and mail it to you at your current address.  Your most reliable answer will probably come from the bank itself.

Are you unable to read or what? Not only have I stayed that in my question, but highlighted it.

Edited by gafdtomaka366
  • Confused 1

On 2/24/2021 at 3:41 AM, scoupeo said:

Why can't thai bank provide the same international standard documents ?

third world country...

They are available as I stated earlier.  We use mobile banking and don't use online banking so I can't comment on it's functionality.  Your comment is undeserved.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, gamb00ler said:

They are available as I stated earlier.  We use mobile banking and don't use online banking so I can't comment on it's functionality.  Your comment is undeserved.

so you mean that something would be available on application but not on web ? clearly impossible, you might have no idea what we actually need.

2 hours ago, scoupeo said:

so you mean that something would be available on application but not on web ? clearly impossible, you might have no idea what we actually need.

Why don't you call the bank?  Doesn't that sound like the most reasonable action on your part?

OTOH, reasonable isn't the first adjective that I'd apply when reviewing your posts on this topic.

Edited by gamb00ler

If you want your address written in English and not Thai, very good luck you. 

I have no bank/utility/government docs sent to me that show my address in English. 

I go to a translation service, get the doc translated and stamped as a true translation. 

On 2/22/2021 at 10:03 PM, gamb00ler said:

If you have a smartphone, install the KBank app. From within that app you can produce a statement which will have your address and which will be emailed to whatever address you enter.

1) Open the app.
2) Tap on 'Banking' option shown at the bottom of the screen
3) Tap on 'Statement' icon in the bottom row (of 2 rows).
4) enter the desired E-mail address
5) choose the Months you want covered by the statement
6) Tap 'Submit Request'

The requested statement will be e-mailed to you. The PDF file is password protected but KBank will tell you what the password is.

Happy tapping!

Some people don't want to give their financial position to random third parties. 

If you're using an official statement (as proof of address and prior banking relationship) to open an account at another bank in another country, you'll want K Bank to print out one at any of their branches and have them put that red company stamp on each page.   The PDF version you can have emailed to you might not be as welcomed.   You can also make sure they have your name and address spelled exactly right in English before they print it.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, jack19201 said:

Hi There, I have bank account with the Kasikorn Bank you can request for monthly statement via e-mail and you will get statement sent  every month That's how I get mine. take care

Wrong, no debit card number and no address on this statement received by email.

32 minutes ago, scoupeo said:

Wrong, no debit card number and no address on this statement received by email.

My first world bank statement (chequing account) does NOT show my debit card number.

Edited by gamb00ler
  • Haha 1