Time to get an Xbox Series X - hopefully!

SamuiAddict

It is really hard to find an Xbox Series X in Thailand, I wanted to order a Playstation 5 here but is a lottery so I had to ask to my brother to order one for me in his country, he will delivery to me at the beginning of March, shop told him that new PS5 will be in stock on the next month. There is who sell it for a very expensive price here but I didn't want to spend a stupid price for a console game so I will wait my brother delivery to me in Thailand. Price 499 euros

• Like 1

Sorry for the late replies guys.  I've gonna get one from the UK I reckon and get it sent over.  Picked up a One X Gold Rush Limited Edition in the mean time off an older guy who bought it, opened it, closed the box and sold it haha.  8,000 baht and it was practically brand new, with an extra controller and two decent games which still had the plastic on etc.  Always been an Xbox fan.  I've had a PS4 and hardly used it.

Mostly I just want to wait for a proper Next-Gen version of Cyberpunk 2077 instead of a last-gen "enhanced" version.  Halo Infinite should be pretty cool - open world Halo.  I'm most excited for is a remaster of an older game - Mass Effect haha.  My favourite series of all time so really looking forward to playing that through.  But mostly I'm just looking forward to things like 60 FPS true 4K, much faster load times etc.  I'll get one soon