U.S. Supreme Court sets the stage for release of Trump tax returns

webfact

20 minutes ago, tilaceer said:

Please give me an example of Fake News by CNN.

BTW, If you claim to be an Aberdonian, how can you watch the documentary "You've Been Trumped" and support this creature?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxQHECN9vzA

You must live in a parallel universe ????

I've seen this and is the reason, as stated earlier I don't like the man. However, I did agree with some of his policies. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Indeed, some anti-Trumpers here are suggesting he did something wrong.

A question to them, which developers DIDN't deal with organized crime. It's a witch hunt pure and simple.

Are you arguing that since developers have dealings with organized crime, it's ok for a President to have had dealings with organized crime?

BTW:  How is it that someone in Scotland is an expert on organized crime in the US?

Edited by heybruce

4 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

You trying to teach us decency? That’s rich beyond comparison when the man you look up to wouldn’t even had the decency to attend the inauguration and welcome the Bidens to the White House. Your man trampled on democracy when he tried to stage a coup. You living in a strange universe of distortion and falsehood. 

This is a prime example of biden supporters polarizing. it is possible to dislike biden without liking Trump!!

Let me say clearly -  I do NOT support Trump, I highly dislike the guy for reasons mentioned recently.

I certainly never voted for him. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, heybruce said:

"Most investigated President in history."?

Really?  Are you old enough to remember the Whitewater investigation?  When the initial investigation couldn't find any criminal activities by the Clintons, Kenneth Starr was given carte blanche to spend as much time and money as necessary to dig up any kind of dirt on either the President or his wife.  That's how Bill Clinton was impeached for lying about a BJ.  Think about that; an investigation into a real estate deal led to the President being interrogated about a BJ.

Can you imagine what might have been found if Mueller had been given unlimited time, money and scope of investigation?  Can you imagine how long Trump would have lasted if he'd had to testify without lying to Congress?

How long was the Mueller investigation?  Does the report say he was not cleared or did it say they should keep investigating?  Please quote the report and provide a link, if you would be so kind.

As for impeachment, even Ken Starr said it should not have happened:

Ken Starr says Trump’s second impeachment 'unconstitutional' and sets 'dangerous precedent'

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

This is a prime example of biden supporters polarizing. it is possible to dislike biden without liking Trump!!

Let me say clearly -  I do NOT support Trump, I highly dislike the guy for reasons mentioned recently.

I certainly never voted for him. 

Another case of I-don't-like-Trump-but...

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Actually it's the informed Trump haters who want him to be held accountable for past crimes and prevented from committing future crimes. 

It's the misinformed Trump supporters (the ones who believe the election was stolen, Obama was born in Kenya, Qanon conspiracies are real, etc.) who want to obstruct justice.

My point was meant to be the media will keep Trump in the spotlight regardless. It will be the what ifs and is it possible kind of news that cnn likes to do with so called experts.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

My point was meant to be the media will keep Trump in the spotlight regardless. It will be the what ifs and is it possible kind of news that cnn likes to do with so called experts.

So long as Trump actively seeks the spotlight, and the Republican party and right wing 'news' outlets promote him, it is the job of the press to report on him.

Can you imagine Trump's rage if the media ignored him?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Trump wasn't in the media much until he popped up his head a few days ago. Sadly, he'll be in the news for many more years. The fake news right wing media outlets won't let him go away. He's all they got. Look at Fox News drop to 3rd place. Love it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jeffr2 said:

Trump wasn't in the media much until he popped up his head a few days ago. Sadly, he'll be in the news for many more years. The fake news right wing media outlets won't let him go away. He's all they got. Look at Fox News drop to 3rd place. Love it.

He's also the go to guy for don lemon, cooper and one more guy thats lemon's lil buddy.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

He's also the go to guy for don lemon, cooper and one more guy thats lemon's lil buddy.

Yep, when repubs go with trump its reported. Or do you think trump isnt worth reporting?

Biden is pres and getting things done.

• Like 1