TAT targets China, Japan and Korea, confident 10 million tourists will visit Thailand this year

webfact

3 minutes ago, donnacha said:

At full capacity, Thailand was supposedly serving 40 tourists per year. If the demand is there, and if entry is easy again, I don't see why they wouldn't be able to manage ten million over the second half of this year.

'serving 40 tourists per year.'

While I realise it was an omission, you obviously don't work for TAT - I'm sure they would never accidentally under-estimate the number of tourists!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Honing their propaganda skills!

Thailand - Be Transparent and Come Clean.....who do you want living in Thailand ?
The latest news:
Thailand's tourism authorities are putting their faith in celebrities, reality TV stars, net idols and influencers to get millennials flooding into Thailand, reported the Thai media.
TAT partners in China, Japan and Korea are working on the "Thailand I Miss You" project.
Tourism Authority of Thailand governor Yutthasak Suphaorn was quoted as saying that 10 million tourists - presumably this year - would be "mai yaak"- no problem.
One day you need to stop dreaming, have some intelligence and stop cooking the Books. The Thai Baht should be at least 40 Baht to the AUD by now. You say the economy is now worse than 1997.......so what was the Thai Baht to AUD then ? The world is not stupid.

Anyone with any slight form of intelligence would boycott Chine altogether !

Ting Tong Mak Mak
  • Haha 1