recommend please: Pattaya based lawyer/accountant for WP/company help

Swiss1960

I am looking for a Pattaya based lawyer with experience dealing with all necessary departments, helping me to get a WP for an existing company with everything that is included, and later setting up the accounting for the company with everything including SS payments etc. 
Current lawyer who does the annual tax procedure for the company is not experienced in anything WP related in Pattaya.

TIA... and just to mention: no, not a bar or restaurant or a massage shop...

25 minutes ago, Swiss1960 said:

I am looking for a Pattaya based lawyer with experience dealing with all necessary departments, helping me to get a WP for an existing company with everything that is included, and later setting up the accounting for the company with everything including SS payments etc. 
Current lawyer who does the annual tax procedure for the company is not experienced in anything WP related in Pattaya.

what type of business is it?

1 hour ago, Swiss1960 said:

magna carta south pattaya road....MR T Justice .........

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Swiss1960 said:

Makes me believe you don't have any and are just curious about my plans...

thanks, I have been on a WP for years as you would like to be, my lawyer is not interested in having his name plastered on the internet, but I could have asked him if he would like me to give you his details. But I won't compromise my reputation with my lawyer without knowing any details!