Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum

recommend please: Pattaya based lawyer/accountant for WP/company help


Recommended Posts

I am looking for a Pattaya based lawyer with experience dealing with all necessary departments, helping me to get a WP for an existing company with everything that is included, and later setting up the accounting for the company with everything including SS payments etc. 
Current lawyer who does the annual tax procedure for the company is not experienced in anything WP related in Pattaya.

TIA... and just to mention: no, not a bar or restaurant or a massage shop...

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Swiss1960 said:

I am looking for a Pattaya based lawyer with experience dealing with all necessary departments, helping me to get a WP for an existing company with everything that is included, and later setting up the accounting for the company with everything including SS payments etc. 
Current lawyer who does the annual tax procedure for the company is not experienced in anything WP related in Pattaya.

TIA... and just to mention: no, not a bar or restaurant or a massage shop...

 

what type of business is it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, tgw said:

 

what type of business is it?

A business that I am legally allowed to do and which I will gladly discuss with a lawyer

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Swiss1960 said:

A business that I am legally allowed to do and which I will gladly discuss with a lawyer

no recommendation for you then.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Swiss1960 said:

I am looking for a Pattaya based lawyer with experience dealing with all necessary departments, helping me to get a WP for an existing company with everything that is included, and later setting up the accounting for the company with everything including SS payments etc. 
Current lawyer who does the annual tax procedure for the company is not experienced in anything WP related in Pattaya.

TIA... and just to mention: no, not a bar or restaurant or a massage shop...

magna carta south pattaya road....MR T Justice .........

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tinca tinca said:

magna carta south pattaya road....MR T Justice .........

 

Yes Tony at Magna Carta He handled My business visa and WP for the 2 companys i worked for here in pattaya fast and efficient 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, tgw said:

no recommendation for you then.

Makes me believe you don't have any and are just curious about my plans...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Swiss1960 said:

Makes me believe you don't have any and are just curious about my plans...

thanks, I have been on a WP for years as you would like to be, my lawyer is not interested in having his name plastered on the internet, but I could have asked him if he would like me to give you his details. But I won't compromise my reputation with my lawyer without knowing any details!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...