Pattaya: Mayor hits back after Facebook site questions his integrity and compares resort unfavorably to Bang Saen

webfact

15 minutes ago, champers said:

Bang Saen isn't a patch on Pattaya. Sitting on a sweltering beach pigging out on seafood is the main daytime activity. At night time most bars are full of university students getting drunk and pigging out on seafood.

What is the magical environmental characteristic of Pattaya such that its beach is less "sweltering"?

When I have been in Pattaya I see many  beach chair sitters pigging out on greasy fried food like mcDonald, Burger King and KFC. How is that  any better?

I would rather go to a bar filled with university students than many of the farang tourist ghetto bars in Pattaya,(Phuket and Chiang Mai too).The Thai students are certainly are more fun. They dress up when they go out and you won't see them in dirty clothes or flip flops  with dirty feet and fungus encrusted toenails.  I would rather be with happy young people having a fun night with friends eating seafood than the crowd I often see in tourist bars.

45 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

What is the magical environmental characteristic of Pattaya such that its beach is less "sweltering"?

When I have been in Pattaya I see many  beach chair sitters pigging out on greasy fried food like mcDonald, Burger King and KFC. How is that  any better?

I would rather go to a bar filled with university students than many of the farang tourist ghetto bars in Pattaya,(Phuket and Chiang Mai too).The Thai students are certainly are more fun. They dress up when they go out and you won't see them in dirty clothes or flip flops  with dirty feet and fungus encrusted toenails.  I would rather be with happy young people having a fun night with friends eating seafood than the crowd I often see in tourist bars.

To each their own.

53 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

I would rather be with happy young people having a fun night with friends eating seafood than the crowd I often see in tourist bars.

Off you go to the YMCA then.

Edited by jacko45k
  • Haha 1