Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum

Annoying ads and override the music player!


Recommended Posts

Any tips how to avoid the ads on the page to override the music player every time a topic is openend? 

 

It is mildy said quite annoying!

Edited by Tagged
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Tagged changed the title to Annoying ads and override the music player!

25) No public discussion is allowed with regard to other forum members, also as to advertisements or sponsors, or methods of blocking advertisements.
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Tagged said:

Any tips how to avoid the ads on the page to override the music player every time a topic is openend? 

 

It is mildy said quite annoying!

 

not a method to block the advertisement, but many browsers offer to mute sound from the browser or a given tab.

 

you can also disable the sound for the browser in the windows sound mixer or what's it called now.

 

you could use one browser to listen to music and another for using the forum at the same time

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, tgw said:

 

 

you could use one browser to listen to music and another for using the forum at the same time

It mutes ecer player I have, either I look app for tv  or spotify, and went trough all settings I have found. 

 

I guess it is up to Thai visa to help the readers with what we find annoying. Is that to much to hope for?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Tagged said:

It mutes ecer player I have, either I look app for tv  or spotify, and went trough all settings I have found.

 

no it doesn't.

I guess you haven't been in the "volume mixer"

right click on the sound icon at the bottom right corner of the screen -> open volume mixer and then mute the apps you want muted

Edited by tgw
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...