Thailand Mulls Waiving Quarantine Rule for Vaccinated Tourists

webfact

12 hours ago, MuayThaiGuy said:

They have already said that the vaccine will NOT prevent you from contracting the "virus", or spreading it.

So, what's the point of vaccination passports?

For people who haven't figured it out yet..

Vaccines are extremely profitable.

Pharmaceutical companies (and the politicians they have paid off), have wanted to implement a system whereby our freedoms are tied to our vaccination status for quite some time now.

Once "health passports" are in place, and your mobility rights can be tied to your vaccination status - pharma companies and their bought-off government shills can easily coerce you into rolling up your sleeve for as many injections as they want.

They can't even be sued for injuries/deaths either as they have a complete exemption from liability.

Quite the business model.

I can't believe so many "men" are willing to give up their right to bodily autonomy so easily.

It's so submissive and pathetic.

Some may say that's a cynical view of things but I say it's an absolutely correct assessment of corrupt BP and government collaborations.   

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, bermondburi said:

It's definitely coming. The app where I live already has this. Shows ID number, passport number etc and my vaccination status. QR code to be scanned in place. 

I imagine there'll be a central system that everyone signs up for. I think it's a good thing. 

Screenshot_20210209_074635.jpg

In Greece where my brother has retired, they also have one. He was vaccinated last week, and a couple of days ago when I was talking to him vis skype, He showed it to me. I Plan to be there late April, and should be getting a Greek passport also. 

Greece ,made the proposal to the EU, that was originally met with resistance , but a couple of weeks ago it was reported that it was accepted and would be implemented EU wide.  

"Greece issues COVID vaccine certificates to those who have had both doses "

https://www.euronews.com/travel/2021/02/23/greece-issues-covid-vaccine-certificates-to-those-who-have-had-both-doses

" Iceland and Poland started issuing Covid-19 vaccine certificates last month. Denmark, Sweden and Estonia are hot on their heels and Israel's "green pass" will allow its bearers to visit gyms and bars. The European race to come up with a credible vaccine passport is heating up, led by Greece."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/oliverwilliams1/2021/02/21/inside-the-race-to-create-a-covid-passport-and-change-travel-as-we-know-it/?sh=707d2b485cde

The US is working on a similar system,

For Thailand not to develop a similar system would be leaving a lot of tourist money on the table, and Thai businessman  are not known for leaving money on the table. I would be very surprised if such system was not implemented.

Very surprised. 

Edited by sirineou
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, sirineou said:

In Greece where my brother has retired, they also have one. He was vaccinated last week, and a couple of days ago when I was talking to him vis skype, He showed it to me. I Plan to be there late April, and should be getting a Greek passport also. 

Greece ,made the proposal to the EU, that was originally met with resistance , but a couple of weeks ago it was reported that it was accepted and would be implemented EU wide.  

https://www.euronews.com/travel/2021/02/23/greece-issues-covid-vaccine-certificates-to-those-who-have-had-both-doses

" Iceland and Poland started issuing Covid-19 vaccine certificates last month. Denmark, Sweden and Estonia are hot on their heels and Israel's "green pass" will allow its bearers to visit gyms and bars. The European race to come up with a credible vaccine passport is heating up, led by Greece."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/oliverwilliams1/2021/02/21/inside-the-race-to-create-a-covid-passport-and-change-travel-as-we-know-it/?sh=707d2b485cde

For Thailand not to develop a similar system would be leaving a lot of tourist money on the table, and Thai businessman  are not known for leaving money on the table. I would be very surprised if such system was not implemented.

Very surprised. 

22 hours ago, sirineou said:

Very surprised. 

Here in Australia every jab is instantly/automatically recorded on the personal Medicare records of every citizen (Medicare similar to NHS in UK). Can be transferred to a smartphone and can be printed.

And can be instantly verified by airlines/immigration officers etc., when passenger gives their Medicare number. 

Edited by scorecard
  • Like 2