Drunken Phuket police officer shoots noodle vendor on Bangla Rd

snoop1130

15 hours ago, Katipo said:

and severely damage Thailand's reputation.

Thailand has  no reputation,  just years  of BS  dreamt  up  by TAT the govt and education  authorities they carefully weave that BS  into the education system to educate the masses to how great they are from birth.

• Like 1

On 2/23/2021 at 11:59 PM, colinneil said:

Will he be charged with attempted murder? Probably not, just waiting for the police to come up with the usual excuse..... It was just a misunderstanding.

He lost his noodles, send to the South for adjustment to eat flied rice 

1 minute ago, elgenon said:

Yep. But still a sanction would be some darn thing. 

He was already being sanctioned when he got transferred, but now I think he got fired.  Probably better for society if he remained a cop at his punishment assignment.  Now, he'll probably have to get a job as muscle for some mobster and really start killing people.

1 minute ago, Iron Tongue said:

He was already being sanctioned when he got transferred, but now I think he got fired.  Probably better for society if he remained a cop at his punishment assignment.  Now, he'll probably have to get a job as muscle for some mobster and really start killing people.

Lucy in the Peanuts comic strip was asked why she was so crabby. She said "Because that's what I'm good at".

Btw love your name!

I’m quiet sure this is clearly a self defense shooting.

the noodle vendors are notorious cop killers.

The vendor should pay restitution to the victim and his family.

Everyone worldwide understands the Thai  civil servants ( police ) go through one of the worlds strictest background checks,

and are regarded as some of the world’s finest. ????????????

On 2/23/2021 at 6:06 PM, timendres said:

I have been served some pretty tasteless noodles on occasion, but never felt I needed to go to this extreme. Hope the vendor recovers fully, and the officer is dealt with properly (though not holding my breath).

Aren't you forgetting something ?...Make better noodle dished for example ???? 555 ( joke set apart I wish the guy a quick and safe recovery)

The cop's got bail...... 600,000 bht...... So apparently it's ok to blast off at a noodle seller, but for Gods sake don't touch the sea urchins......   Welcome to Thailand, please leave your logic in the box supplied at the airport....... 

Edited by SupermarineS6B

After finding out that Phuket provincial court has allowed temporary release. So. tā t th.. The goddess of the gunman who shot the noodle seller in the 600,000 baht. Even the investigators have opposed the bail.
But this policeman is still in prison because he is waiting for relatives to gather securities.
Today, Khun Fang the noodle seller's wife came to submit another temporal release objection.
Waiting to hear a court order what to consider
However, I pray that the courts change the order that they allowed to not be allowed.

Forgive the Thai translation but you get the gist........    The court's granted bail, they're just scraping up the coin to get him out.......    Only in the LOS...........

On 2/24/2021 at 7:55 AM, SomchaiCNX said:

If he could do that with a Bren gun that means that he is very, very very old ????  Probably does not need the blindfold anymore ????

Hey young'n... Brens went into the late sixties..... From 303s to 7.62s....... A lot of special hooligans prefered them..... and there's something very unusual about firing one..... They don't kick, they pull...... 

12 minutes ago, SupermarineS6B said:

Hey young'n... Brens went into the late sixties..... From 303s to 7.62s....... A lot of special hooligans prefered them..... and there's something very unusual about firing one..... They don't kick, they pull...... 

Might have a lot later than that, they were used in certain conditions

I just checked The Bren gun was a series of light machine guns (LMG) made by Britain in the 1930s and used in various roles until 1992.

Edited by ChipButty
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Might have a lot later than that, they were used in certain conditions

I just checked The Bren gun was a series of light machine guns (LMG) made by Britain in the 1930s and used in various roles until 1992.

I stand corrected....... Yeah the last ones i knew were late sixties and they were converted to 7.62s.........  If i remember rightly...26 per mag.....     Happy days....  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SupermarineS6B said:

I stand corrected....... Yeah the last ones i knew were late sixties and they were converted to 7.62s.........  If i remember rightly...26 per mag.....     Happy days....  

Maybe the last exercises they were used on was in Arctic conditions, the main reasons Im told is they didn't freeze up