Daft Punk were the most influential pop musicians of the 21st century

snoop1130

16 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:
1 hour ago, fangless said:

and do not know what the "billboard 100" is and don't care

They are well known for publishing the top music charts since 1958. You should have heard about them.

But its cooler not to know and not to care right....   Free from the the trappings of modern day life, free from being brainwashed by mainstream media and music... live your own life maaan !!! :stoner:

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

....love it when posters say they don’t care yet still feel compelled to comment ‘that they don’t care’, thus highlighting that they care so much about ensuring people know they don’t care !!!!!! Amusing !

No I do not care about the subject. But I do care about people like you making crass and broad sweeping comments about/to people you know nothing about just so you look the &,&,&,&,&,&! I think you are.

PS; since you allege to know me so well work out what "the &,&,&,&,&,&! I think you are" means!

PPS;  It is not printable on a public forum such as this!

Edited by fangless
PPS; added

6 minutes ago, fangless said:

No I do not care about the subject. But I do care about people like you making crass and broad sweeping comments about/to people you know nothing about just so you look the &,&,&,&,&,&! I think you are.

PS; since you allege to know me so well work out what "the &,&,&,&,&,&! I think you are" means!

It wouldn’t be something ‘crass' now would it ? :passifier:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

It wouldn’t be something ‘crass' now would it ? :passifier:

You appear to be the expert on crass comments given your previous rantings so you should,  though I doubt it, understand it!

This is the end of this pointless dialogue as far as I am concerned. 

If you wish to just keep posting your "&,&,&" then carry on and continue to make a fool of yourself and be treated with "total ignore" by myself and  the other sane and like minded people on this forum!

Goodbye, goodnight and good riddance!

:partytime2:

PS;  If you have not got the message yet please do not waste any time with a reply.  A sad ???? will do.

• Haha 1