CONFIRMED: Bangkok’s bars and pubs can now open until 11pm

snoop1130

CONFIRMED: Bangkok’s bars and pubs can now open until 11pm

e17de9d7-2fcb-4241-926a-0dc7c06d5df4.jpg

Bangkok’s bars, pubs and clubs can open until 11pm with immediate effect, Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) governor Aswin Kwanmuang said on Monday.

Restaurants are also permitted to serve alcoholic beverages.

All other entertainment venues, including massage parlours, can also open until 11pm. 

However, social distancing measures must be in place and customers must  check in with either the  Mor Chana or Thai Chana apps. While live music is permitted, dancing remains prohibited.

Gyms and fitness centres can open as normal, as can all educational institutions.

The news comes after Thailand’s Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) announced easing of restrictions on Monday.

Source: Manager

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Bangkok’s bars, pubs and clubs can open until 11pm with immediate effect, Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) governor Aswin Kwanmuang said on Monday.

It's a start, don't knock-it too much.

This is welcome news for those of us suffering from "COVID Fatigue". After 3 months during the first shutdown

and another 6 weeks this time, I applaud the move. I can finally meet a few friends have dinner and a drink from

time to time.

I'm just sick and tired of being sick and tired of living like this.

"However, social distancing measures must be in place

Don't let the girls and others come closer than 1 to 2 meters !!! 

For sure everyone will obey - promised. How many will check in as "Sexy man" and check out as "Together again"? 

17 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I just had a look at the websites of the two most successful bars in Nana.

Normally they have a lot of updates. Now no update since weeks. It seems they are not really keen to open ASAP - only to be forced to close every night at 11.

One of the smaller bars toward the end of Nana, with ladies of an alternative type, updated their FB last night to say "open now". Fellas, you must increase your diversity and support them.

• Haha 1