Cashing Out Bitcoin in the UK

Neeranam

I want to buy  a but n ben in Scotland. It would be easy if I can send my BTC to a British exchange and cash to my Royal Bank of Scotland.

Does anyone know an exchange I could use? I don't have an address there so might be hard?

Any thoughts?

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

I want to buy  a but n ben in Scotland. It would be easy if I can send my BTC to a British exchange and cash to my Royal Bank of Scotland.

Does anyone know an exchange I could use? I don't have an address there so might be hard?

Any thoughts?

Swissborg... no CRS to UK Gov currently as you are not there, i guess more than 180 days not required to pay taxes on it.... so if in Thailand they ask for TIN if you have you can provide, if not they don't really care (Tax Identification Number), then can transfer the funds to Revolut/Transferwise/Other and from there to any bank in the world.

And opposite for the other direction (hard to make you out, you write like a scot speaks to me lol)

Edited by Jenkins9039

Not a fan of Bitstamp, Neeranam?   UK/Lux/Slovenia based and they are fine with Thai addresses for KYC.  They've been around long enough (IMO) that you don't have to worry as much about the Bitfinex/BTC-e factor... not that you'd be keeping funds on exchange for longer than need be surely.   

You can also wire/SWIFT transfer from your Bitstamp account to your bank accounts anywhere, not just the UK.