Korat Immigration bank statement

Just now, fishtank said:

If applying based on having 800,000 Baht in the bank you don't need a bank statement.

You need your updated bank book and a letter from the bank stating your bank balance.

The bank will know what to provide.

I cannot comment about Korat immigration, but doing my yearly retirement extension last month at Khonkaen, immigration officer demanded a full years statement along with bank books and bank letter.

9 minutes ago, colinneil said:

I cannot comment about Korat immigration, but doing my yearly retirement extension last month at Khonkaen, immigration officer demanded a full years statement along with bank books and bank letter.

Not needed for marriage extension in Khon Kaen last week.

Retirement extensions are getting more complicated. 

Korat want to see a bank letter and statement of at least two months, at least about four weeks ago when I did my extension there. A rental agreement of room/apartment/house is also a good idea. No map or photo of house needed. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Good luck!

1 hour ago, hkt83100 said:

Korat want to see a bank letter and statement of at least two months, at least about four weeks ago when I did my extension there. A rental agreement of room/apartment/house is also a good idea. No map or photo of house needed. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Good luck!

Many thanks, that's the answer I was looking for.....all done and dusted.

9 hours ago, dick turpin said:

Anyone with actual experience of Korat?

I did it in korat but based on 65k every month so a full years statement. Kasikorn did that on demand while I waited and only charged 100 baht for statements (so you may as well get the full year) . Plus 100 for letter 

Archived