Trump may soon have to answer rape allegations under oath

webfact

2 hours ago, Pique Dard said:

i'm completely lost, but plz, don't tell me it'd prove his innocence!

It cannot prove guilt. He simply says it was consensual.

Now if he says he didnt do anything and his dna is there then thats a different issue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, helpisgood said:

Great question!

(BTW, it's a statute of limitations.  Very common misspelling.  I am a bad speller myself.) 

You may thus find the following article interesting:

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/e-jean-carroll-sued-trump-defamation-last-resort-blame-statute-ncna1077321

Also, I am sure that this would have come up right when the lawsuit, now being litigated, was first filed.  The Defense and/or the Court would have  noticed quickly that the "statute was blown."  One or more attorneys would have then been concerned about their license(s) to practice law and/or fines, etc.  In short, a big deal.      

Interesting article. However, my concern is that it seems that women can make a claim that something happened so long ago that it might be impossible to prove, yet the man is tarnished ( I'm speaking in general- not specifically about Trump ) for all time. I'd like to see a law brought in tandem that if a woman makes a claim that can't be proven, she is guilty of defamation, herself. I suppose a man found not guilty could sue, but many would not be able to afford a good lawyer.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

There are already laws covering maliciously filing police reports.

Your suggestion that there should be punishment for reporting something that can’t be proven is ridiculous and dangerous.

It’s also depressingly predicable.

Don't knock it off....wouldn't "punishment for reporting something that can't be proven" apply to many of Trump's own statements, complaints and whatnot?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/24/2021 at 7:13 AM, Jeffr2 said:

Sad when people bash an old lady. And praise a misogynist. Stunning.

This would be the trial of the century. Maybe Trump will bring back Rudy for entertainment. Dripping hair dye and all! LOL

Some, not all, Trumpers know no bounds when it comes to the depths of their hate for anyone not duped by #45.

Part of #45's defense is the lady in question is not #45's type.    The photo used in this thread is hardly flattering of her.

E. Jean Carroll:

E._Jean_PHOTO.jpg.4bac62307fb63c656c698e0eb0e74dd7.jpg

e jean.webp

Edited by Andy from Kent
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Pique Dard said:

give me the name of one rapist saying it wasn't consensual

The ones that plead guilty are admitting it wasnt consensual, by definition. How many thousand names do you want?

A dna match by itself proves nothing except he was there, it is not evidence of guilt for anything. 

Simply saying a person is guilty because his dna was on her is blatantly wrong. If your wife is murdered and they find your dna in the home does that make you guilty?

what part of that do you not understand.

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2021 at 6:47 AM, EVENKEEL said:

Another nothing story, an old lady trying to cash in and get a sec in the spotlight.

Trump is going down:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/prosecutors-just-got-millions-of-pages-of-trump-documents-his-taxes-are-just-the-beginning/ar-BB1e1sMs?ocid=spartanntp

Send him some money, he will need it. 

Edited by FritsSikkink
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh they are talking about yet another woman coming forward regarding the ex-reality TV show host. I thought it was about his voters getting 'raped' once his term is over and nothing was really done as he promised. Jokes on you. I didn't say it, Mr. President did.

Edited by Solinvictus

• 2 weeks later...