Hi all.....has anyone got any news about Vaccine at private hospital..?

mikey88

Just had an email from my Local Health Authority in North London inviting me for my second ...dose../Jab...of the Vax...next week.. Really appreciate their enthusiasm however since I havnt had the first one yet and am still in CM...since last May...will have to sadly decline..Wife was speaking to her Thai friends over there (in the smoke)and they have all been done...good old NHS...mai pen etc..eh

• Haha 1

On 2/24/2021 at 2:37 AM, Orton Rd said:

email from Bumrungrad last week said cannot do yet as nothing approved here yet, they can put you on a list

Mail from Bumrungrad made it clear that this was not a registration for vaccination but to find out if there is an interest.

• Like 1

On 2/24/2021 at 12:58 PM, Orton Rd said:

Just an excuse for them not being able to provide any, apart from Chinese one nobody in their right mind would want

What would the French people say:  Honi soit qui mal y pense :whistling:

(~ be dammed, if you think bad about this (connection to the Chinese vaccine)

UPDATE

Mr Anutin on Thursday said of the 317,600 doses of vaccines from the two companies on Wednesday, "The vaccines are for Thais and those living in the country,'' Mr Anutin said, adding the first batch of vaccines are free of charge with the government paying for them and other management costs. "Anyone who charges for the vaccine will face legal action," the minister said.

The delivery of 117,600 doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine came as a surprise since there had been no mention before of that make being imported. The delivery of the AstraZeneca vaccine was a back-up planback-up planMeaning: a second plan to use if things go wrong, if the first plan failsThai Translation:Learn moretooltipclose.png in case the other company failed to come through, Mr Anutin said. Another 800,000 doses of the Sinovac vaccine will arrive from China next month and 1 million more in April, he said.

The balance of vaccines for Thais in 2021 will be AstraZeneca's, made locally by Siam Bioscience, with 26 million doses to be available from May to June and a further 35 million doses afterwards, he said.

On 2/24/2021 at 5:46 PM, jojothai said:

Checked with the hospitals I use and none have any system of registration. Bumrungrad included.

Even the Thonburi healthcare group contact center have no knowledge of starting any registrations. I called them

FYI. The Vibhavadi Hospital are taking registrations, but have a very long list already.

Vibhavadi Hospital Tel 02 561-1111

Thanks for that...

On 2/24/2021 at 8:25 PM, Golden Triangle said:

I feel pretty sure that as and when a vaccine is made available privately or even publicly for Joe public to pay for it will be shown in the biggest boldest font known to humankind, so rather than asking here may I suggest you do the same as everyone else and check the following daily: Thaivisa, The Nation & The Bangkok Post, that way you'll know as much as the rest of us ????

You’re a happy chap aren’t you..

• Haha 1