It's like being buried alive...

WineOh

Financial reasons are big as to why many stay married.  Divorce can wipe them out.

I divorced mine a sexless purgatory of monotonous existence.  But, luckily we had similar incomes so ended up paying nothing.  Kids were older.

I traveled everywhere and settled here.

Best thing I ever did in my life by far.  The freedom of being single and yes, hanging out with a 20 year old if I want.  

What a country I love it here fits my single lifestyle perfectly.

Edited by bkk6060

1 hour ago, madmen said:

Farang are soft because they have convinced themselves after reading countless other posts of men who have convinced themselves all Thai woman are amazing partners.

Aparantly communicating in part sign language part pidgeon English is the key to happiness. 

there is an answer to that ,and its marry a well educated woman ,who works in a decent business ,live with her in the UK for many years ,and you will find that she is pretty much like any decent Girl from your country ,i have never spoken pidgin English or been spoken to in Pidgin English by my wife and as our son spent his early years in a Local English school in England he actually speaks with a local accent when he speaks English ,and while i have no problem at all with bar girls ,many are lovely and i am sure make decent wives ,for the most part they come from lower class uneducated family's ,so are perhaps not the girl you should marry.

ps when you say to pidgin English thats how you spell it????

pps bit of a smartass arnt i?

Edited by ivor bigun
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, WineOh said:

Right now I want a 20 year old thai student majoring in the English language that is both fun, playful and looking for a farang boyfriend.

I also want her to wear her uniform when she is with me at all times.

(white shirt and short black skirt)

Go see Britmantoo?He has some one at home who sounds perfect for you!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Well this thread certainly explains your "man in Hanoi" thread and the REAL reason you're miserable.  It's not Thailand that's making you unhappy.  It's being married with kids and not having access to the young hotties.  I get you.  Many men are in your predicament.  They run around chasing tail for years and it was all good.  But after awhile, they get bored with that.  They figure that settling down and having just one will solve the problem...until it doesn't.  The thing is, if you divorce your wife and go back to that life, you may just get bored with it again.  No easy answers. 

My solution is to do both at the same time. Works for me.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Any man that would abandon kids HE created just because he wants a more playful partner is despicable IMO.

I understand that sometimes it's the only thing to do given a bad wife, as long as the kids are looked after, but the OP isn't in that situation.

The time to leave is BEFORE producing children.

Time to man up and fly right.

That's a bit old fashioned TBL.

Most western countries appear to view dad as a potential abuser of his children, as far as I can see.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, jvs said:

Go see Britmantoo?He has some one at home who sounds perfect for you!

Nah, she finishes university next month, and it's 5Mbht in advance before you even get to see her without me in the room. I suspect there won't be much fun to be had either, as she's shown ZERO interest in men by age 22.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Nah, she finishes university next month, and it's 5Mbht in advance before you even get to see her without me in the room. I suspect there won't be much fun to be had either, as she's shown ZERO interest in men by age 22.

A wise girl then. Marriage is at best a 50 50 proposition and most people I know are divorced.

I hope she's not going to let some <deleted> inseminate her and run though. Even sensible females can be fooled by a scoundrel.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I have no regrets I fathered no children, but if I had I'd have been there for them.

You have no experience at all of being a father.

Why should anyone listen to you?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

there is an answer to that ,and its marry a well educated woman ,who works in a decent business ,live with her in the UK for many years ,and you will find that she is pretty much like any decent Girl from your country

:cheesy:

While I had entertained the idea of marrying a western women in my own country when young, my live in partner soon wised me up to the reality, and I never even contemplated the idea of marrying one thereafter.

Also, if I found a nice Thai girl to marry, I'd never take her back to home country where she would become just like the women I didn't want to marry.

After all, if she would be "pretty much like any decent Girl from your country" why go all the way to Thailand to find her- just marry a "decent Girl from your country" if one can be found.

PS. A a well educated woman ,who works in a decent business in LOS is probably going to come with a hefty sin sod attached, and I never was amenable to buying a wife.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 1

Where do you live op? 

In 2019 during pre Corona days I got divorced and joined tinder. I must admit I went into this very naive thinking it will be either pfp hoz or gold diggers. It was just unbelievable how much I got laid with women from 23-43 (I was 45 at the time) . I still keep my Line chats with nude pictures and memories. In the end a Chinese girl stole my heart, hired an agent and dragged me to amphur for marriage. Done in a day, no silly sinsod. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Pravda said:

Where do you live op? 

In 2019 during pre Corona days I got divorced and joined tinder. I must admit I went into this very naive thinking it will be either pfp hoz or gold diggers. It was just unbelievable how much I got laid with women from 23-43 (I was 45 at the time) . I still keep my Line chats with nude pictures and memories. In the end a Chinese girl stole my heart, hired an agent and dragged me to amphur for marriage. Done in a day, no silly sinsod. 

Chinese, eh?

Jammy beggar! 

I love the white skinned girls ???? 

17 hours ago, WineOh said:

being in a Marriage with kids I mean.

I'm seriously thinking about leaving my wife at some point.

she hasn't done anything wrong but I feel as though my life here with her is wasting away.

I want my freedom back.

it's true what they say isn't it.

You always want what you aint got..

Thai blokes run out on their girlfriends all the time, dont they?

especially after he's knocked her up the spout.

Why is it us soft farangs who always stay put?

Right now I want a 20 year old thai student majoring in the English language that is both fun, playful and looking for a farang boyfriend.

I also want her to wear her uniform when she is with me at all times.

(white shirt and short black skirt)

*************************************************************************************************************

Another Thai lady and kids left 'HURTING'.... By a farang, this time....

Don't Forget.    "What goes around, comes around'....... How would like the same 'DONE TO YOU'???

If you continued to support her and YOUR KIDS.... It wouldn't be quite as bad.....

Edited by kensawadee
modify

17 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Well this thread certainly explains your "man in Hanoi" thread and the REAL reason you're miserable.  It's not Thailand that's making you unhappy.  It's being married with kids and not having access to the young hotties.  I get you.  Many men are in your predicament.  They run around chasing tail for years and it was all good.  But after awhile, they get bored with that.  They figure that settling down and having just one will solve the problem...until it doesn't.  The thing is, if you divorce your wife and go back to that life, you may just get bored with it again.  No easy answers. 

Don't confuse boys trying to consider themselves men with real men