It's like being buried alive...

WineOh

43 minutes ago, MadMuhammad said:

I’m 43, overweight and not particularly good looking and snagged my gorgeous wife who is 48kg/167cm, (just out of university) educated, English speaking, intelligent and with a great job through nothing more than being a nice guy and not coming across as a creep, which seems to be difficult for many.  

So your money counted for nothing with the deal?

Or are you broke?

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, WineOh said:

the only thing keeping me from doing so is my kid and the fact that the borders aren't open as of yet.

I have a stark choice in front of me.

1. Live a comfortable married life in a big house with 2.4 children.

2. Jump ship in the middle of the night into a uni students bed wrestling with her under the covers..

Life is hard! 

Are you sure it's only your life that's hard?Sounds like you need a hand! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

I don't believe a word of any of your posts, just posting for the sake of it and trying to wind people up so that they respond negatively.  Whether this story of yours is true or not, which I very much doubt, if it is, your family would be better off without you.  If you are trying to be funny, my advice is not to give up your day job, as you will never make a living as a comedian.  

Please highlight some threads that you have started. Personally I think that the OP should be renamed "Mr Marmite" you either love him or hate him. A bit of both from me. His threads may be supercilious but have produced both thought provoking an amusing debate by us. Without posters like @WineOh this forum would die.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

I don't believe a word of any of your posts, just posting for the sake of it and trying to wind people up so that they respond negatively.  Whether this story of yours is true or not, which I very much doubt, if it is, your family would be better off without you.  If you are trying to be funny, my advice is not to give up your day job, as you will never make a living as a comedian.  

Whats your problem piltoman?

if you dont like/believe any of what I post then dont reply to them.

i dont know how many times i need to keep repeating myself to people like you.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, WineOh said:

the only thing keeping me from doing so is my kid and the fact that the borders aren't open as of yet.

I have a stark choice in front of me.

1. Live a comfortable married life in a big house with 2.4 children.

2. Jump ship in the middle of the night into a uni students bed wrestling with her under the covers..

Life is hard! 

Why (no-t) choose both options.

I did.

Edited by BritManToo

20 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Why (no-t) choose both options.

I did.

ahh,  Thailand ;   where you can have your cake at home 

then go out and eat no. 2

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Leave her and do not care any idiot kid, we have only 1 life, just enjoy it !

you should also smoke weed with the young girl ❤️

only idiots spend a life with a women, especially a Thai !

Edited by scoupeo
  • Thanks 1

I am disappointed that I hear little on this thread about the emotional turmoil that can arise from what I see as sexual encounters having more importance than ( am almost embarrassed to mention) love, responsibilities, respect, especially when we say we love each other.

Intelligence, good education, speaking English have some place in a relationship but I am happy to be without them preferring instead to share with someone who tells me she love me, and shows me, through being thoughtful, kind, compassionate, understanding, respectful, honest, cheerful, share feelings good and bad, working as team mates in the ordinary activities of daily living. Yes, and this is very much two-way.

Boring for some but these are my genuine thoughts, I am very happy with my philosophy of life and having measured my stress levels for some time, I have never been out out of normal range, except when in relaxed range.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ChrisKC said:

I am happy to be without them preferring instead to share with someone who tells me she love me, and shows me, through being thoughtful, kind, compassionate, understanding, respectful, honest, cheerful, share feelings good and bad, working as team mates in the ordinary activities of daily living. Yes, and this is very much two-way.

i'd be happier if I didn't have to pay for everything.

• Haha 1

Just now, BritManToo said:

i'd be happier if I didn't have to pay for everything.

But if you committed yourself to that situation, cannot complain about it later. If it was imposed on you later, I sympathise, but a woman with the qualities I have mentioned is worth a lot more than money!

20 hours ago, sherwood said:

I saw a little stunner at Korat immigration just last week, volunteer I would think, she had the shortest skirt I have seen on a uni girl for ages. Outside 90 day report room. 

The wife elbowed me in the ribs, I think I may have been staring.

another reason to not get welded, i mean wedded

With all due respect to the OP, that's something you could have thought about before you got married. There's no lack of miserable couples for field studies, so there's no need to go through the process yourself. Another aspect is that kids deserve better than being abandoned by a parent.

Don't get me wrong, for those who like the concept of marriage and family, it might be worth trying, although there's still a high chance that things will fall apart. But for those who love their freedom, why even bother? Loss of freedom is a given.

I knew before moving to Thailand that I don't want to get married, neither here nor anywhere else, and haven't regretted that decision.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, WineOh said:

being in a Marriage with kids I mean.

I'm seriously thinking about leaving my wife at some point.

she hasn't done anything wrong but I feel as though my life here with her is wasting away.

I want my freedom back.

it's true what they say isn't it.

You always want what you aint got..

Thai blokes run out on their girlfriends all the time, dont they?

especially after he's knocked her up the spout.

Why is it us soft farangs who always stay put?

Right now I want a 20 year old thai student majoring in the English language that is both fun, playful and looking for a farang boyfriend.

I also want her to wear her uniform when she is with me at all times.

(white shirt and short black skirt)

Keep your missus but fulfil your fantasies too. Once a week..1k to 2k. Get the clothes your self and dress your girl up. That's what I do. That's one of the main reasons to be here. Girls.