It's like being buried alive...

WineOh

3 hours ago, ChrisKC said:

I am happy to be without them preferring instead to share with someone who tells me she love me, and shows me, through being thoughtful, kind, compassionate, understanding, respectful, honest, cheerful, share feelings good and bad, working as team mates in the ordinary activities of daily living.

oh boy,  i just had this weird vision of you two operating one of those small kiosk Dairy Queens.

She taking the orders and you dutifully pulling the handle and filling the cones .

Happy as " 2 kids in an ice cream store" 

25 minutes ago, rumak said:

oh boy,  i just had this weird vision of you two operating one of those small kiosk Dairy Queens.

She taking the orders and you dutifully pulling the handle and filling the cones .

14 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

There's nothing I want from a 34+ year old 'bottle'.

14 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

28 minutes ago, rumak said:

haha yes, But I don't mean quite like that. We assume certain responsibilities each but back each other up when the other fails. It's not only the goalkeeper that should try to keep the ball out of the net.

Example: You have heard of the man who  discovered his passport had been in the washing machine? It was partly his fault as he should have checked his pockets before throwing his trousers into the wash. In our our house, the last person to handle the said trousers usually, (but not always) is my wife so she checks pockets too!

Sometimes she cooks the dinner, sometimes, I do;  sometimes I go shopping, sometimes she does, sometimes together.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

The saying is a reference to vintage, mature wine but here is used as a metaphor for men not chicks!

Edited by Nout

On 2/24/2021 at 4:05 PM, Ventenio said:

I'm pretty sure I have three hundred kids who have never met me.  

A child is MUCH better without living with their father anyhow.  Nuclear families are soo overrated.  Kids grow up way better if only raised by their mom.

Show me the science where a kid is better with a dad and mom.

Kids love it when their dad leaves them.  it's a funny conversation piece.

said no one ever.

Well said.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, BritManToo said:

So your money counted for nothing with the deal?

Or are you broke?

money was never a consideration at the start and still isn’t now. I didn’t pay a sin sod and in 3 years her parents have borrowed a total of 30000 over 2 seperate occasions from me, which was repaid within a month or so. 

I wouldn’t consider myself wealthy by any means but I have the means to pay for all the necessities that come with being an expat in Thailand 

• Like 1

On 2/24/2021 at 3:45 PM, A1Str8 said:

The softness is due to social conditioning and is more and more prevalent. 

Human beings are not even monogamous by nature. It's just enforced on them. It's an easy way to control them. 

Just look at the hate this post is going to receive????????????

Are you saying you would have no love or attachment to your own children and walk away from them for the next girl you think is more sexy than their mother and the woman you asked to marry you?

It's natural to rape and murder people, and walk about naked and <deleted> in public out in the open, but that is not socially acceptable or moral. 

I find it hard to believe your really believe what you are saying unless you are living in a cave and not being part of society. 

How are you even able to read and post on here because it's not natural for humans to do thar. You should be reverting to the more natural ape state, never have a bath and go swing through the trees. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

@Pilotman@ChrisKC

I was considering the previous post about cheating also.

Either that's a sign of major troubles or a bored and overactive mind.

There are a few inconsistencies though.  If he was "allowed" to cheat (as he hinted at previously), why would he be hankering for a student to have fun with?  If he was a sworn philanderer and just wanted sex, why would this student need to be able to speak good English and be a genuine student? 

What he describes sounds a lot more like companionship, and that just isn't what a born to be wild, can't tie me down, sleep when I'm dead, forever young type would be into!

And in one comment he weighs up being comfortable at home vs. fun with a student.  He's a stud who is "allowed" to sleep around, so why not be comfortable at home and get himself a mia noi or visit some freelancer student?

I wonder if in his next post he will tell us that he is ex special forces, but "can't speak about it"?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

It's natural to rape and murder people, and walk about naked and <deleted> in public out in the open, but that is not socially acceptable or moral. 

Took the letters right off of my keyboard.  Even pedophilia is technically natural.  Not everything natural is good.

We decided that monogamy was the best way to raise children and the best way for society.  If we were living "naturally", most men would get nothing their whole lives and a few rich men would have huge harems.

All men have urges, we are human after all, but it's a case of either accepting that you have selected one woman and live for your kids, or accepting that if you want to sleep around, you should be single.  The real danger is that you become conditioned to sleep around, cannot then commit, and even though you want a wife and kids you cannot do it and you end up a bitter old man once you can't sleep around anymore and have no children.

7 hours ago, MadMuhammad said:

I wouldn’t consider myself wealthy by any means but I have the means to pay for all the necessities that come with being an expat in Thailand 

I don't consider myself wealthy either, but my 40kbht/month pension has got to look pretty good to a Thai who doesn't have the education to get a job paying 9kbht/month in a 7-11 for working 60hrs/week.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, polpott said:

Please highlight some threads that you have started. Personally I think that the OP should be renamed "Mr Marmite" you either love him or hate him. A bit of both from me. His threads may be supercilious but have produced both thought provoking an amusing debate by us. Without posters like @WineOh this forum would die.

I think you mean the SUB forum. The information subforums on TVF pretty much ensure the FORUM will not die, IMO, but if not for an interesting long running thread, I might not bother even coming on the Pub.

Since the threads about the forbidden subject and sex and bargirls and ladyboys stopped ( more or less ) the Pub has got quite boring, IMO. This thread got a lot of traffic because at it's core it's about sex, which goes to show what we like talking about.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Took the letters right off of my keyboard.  Even pedophilia is technically natural.  Not everything natural is good.

We decided that monogamy was the best way to raise children and the best way for society.  If we were living "naturally", most men would get nothing their whole lives and a few rich men would have huge harems.

All men have urges, we are human after all, but it's a case of either accepting that you have selected one woman and live for your kids, or accepting that if you want to sleep around, you should be single.  The real danger is that you become conditioned to sleep around, cannot then commit, and even though you want a wife and kids you cannot do it and you end up a bitter old man once you can't sleep around anymore and have no children.

Erm, monogamy was a way to ensure that a man raised his own children and passed his wealth to his own blood.

Harems were, if I'm correct only for the rulers in certain cultures.

Henry 8th had to execute his wives to marry more than once to try and obtain a blood son to pass the kingdom on to. Perhaps legal bigamy would have been more pleasant for the women that died.

I don't have kids, and while I may be bitter it's not because I have no children. When I see other people's children I'm quite happy that I escaped that particular hell on earth disaster. My step children were certainly enough to put me off any desire for my own.

• Like 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Henry 8th had to execute his wives to marry more than once to try and obtain a blood son to pass the kingdom on to. Perhaps legal bigamy would have been more pleasant for the women that died.

Slightly off topic,

Due to the high child death rate in Renaissance Europe women needed to have 7 children to ensure a heir and a spare male reaching adulthood. Which is why they married so young ....... reproduction need to start ASAP.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I don't consider myself wealthy either, but my 40kbht/month pension has got to look pretty good to a Thai who doesn't have the education to get a job paying 9kbht/month in a 7-11 for working 60hrs/week.

That’s where I lucked out with my wife mate.  She was on 50K as an insurance manager when I first met her, a job she disliked immensely,  and has now just started in a new role on the ground floor as a PA/Secretary in another company, 30K per month starting. 

When we met she was a typical young spend thrift but in time I have taught her the value of saving, planning and investing. She’s taken to it like a duck to water. 

I get by on 65K a month at the moment but once I finish the finance on my property in 2 years I’ll be dropping back to 40ish the same as yourself. More than enough to lead an enjoyable life here as you well know 

• Like 1

On 2/23/2021 at 11:40 PM, WineOh said:

being in a Marriage with kids I mean.

I'm seriously thinking about leaving my wife at some point.

she hasn't done anything wrong but I feel as though my life here with her is wasting away.

I want my freedom back.

it's true what they say isn't it.

You always want what you aint got..

Thai blokes run out on their girlfriends all the time, dont they?

especially after he's knocked her up the spout.

Why is it us soft farangs who always stay put?

Right now I want a 20 year old thai student majoring in the English language that is both fun, playful and looking for a farang boyfriend.

I also want her to wear her uniform when she is with me at all times.

(white shirt and short black skirt)

Just curious as to why you went for the wife and kids. Might be helpful for others to hear also.

8 hours ago, unblocktheplanet said:

There's a reason they call it 'some on the side'! Just don't let wifey read this post!

Wifey has her Thai "gig" on the side.  She couldn't care less, as long as her monthly payment is being made.  

Edited by Leaver