It's like being buried alive...

WineOh

18 minutes ago, Leaver said:

Wifey has her Thai "gig" on the side.  She couldn't care less, as long as her monthly payment is being made.  

Who's wife are you talking about.

I think I am misunderstanding your post, but it almost sounds like it's your wife you are talking about.

But I can't believe anyone would pay money to their wife to go have sex with another guy and have a fun affair.

Seems a bit strange. I would not want to be in a relationship where the person I was in love with felt so little of me and my feelings that they would take my money and openly have an affair. 

3 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

I think I am misunderstanding your post, but it almost sounds like it's your wife you are talking about.

But I can't believe anyone would pay money to their wife to go have sex with another guy and have a fun affair.

Seems a bit strange. I would not want to be in a relationship where the person I was in love with felt so little of me and my feelings that they would take my money and openly have an affair. 

I'm not married, and whilst my post is made in jest, historically, there is truth to it.  

Yes, you are misunderstanding my post.

Many Thai wives of farang have a Thai man "gig" their own age that they get their "bit on the side with."  It's not all one way for the farang.

In the past, on many occasions, the "gig" has been "the brother."  Very common here.  I am sure you know this.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

I would not want to be in a relationship where the person I was in love with felt so little of me and my feelings that they would take my money and openly have an affair. 

Sex is for entertainment if you aren't trying for a baby...... no need to bring love or feelings into it.

I'm not all that bothered if the woman I pay to pretend to be my wife has affairs.

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Sex is for entertainment if you aren't trying for a baby...... no need to bring love or feelings into it.

I'm not all that bothered if the woman I pay to pretend to be my wife has affairs.

The whole of Thailand is for entertainment.  ????

I doubt I would care if my paid maid / cook / prostitute had a bit on the side either, however, the disease issue would concern me.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Not for the ones executed.

depends what they were like. Ann Boleyn sounds like a right bitch and Katherine Howard was shagging numerous of the staff, so........  

14 hours ago, Pilotman said:

depends what they were like. Ann Boleyn sounds like a right bitch and Katherine Howard was shagging numerous of the staff, so........  

Back then kings married for political and descendant reasons. I'm pretty sure Henry would have been having it off with more amenable women if he so desired.

Other than impregnating a wife and state occasions, they probably never needed to meet.

On 2/27/2021 at 5:33 AM, jak2002003 said:

Most guys I knew would not be shy playing away given the opportunity so I always assumed my partners would do so as well.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Back then kings married for political and descendant reasons. I'm pretty sure Henry would have been having it off with more amenable women if he so desired.

Other than impregnating a wife and state occasions, they probably never needed to meet.

sounds perfect ????

• Like 2

16 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Most guys I knew would not be shy playing away given the opportunity so I always assumed my partners would do so as well.

If both partners don't mind there is nothing wrong with it.

All depends on the relationship.

I have had open relationships and was happy with them. 

But we were always more like friends that really deeply in love. 

When I meet someone I want to spend all my life with and I actually marry them then I would want them to feel the same for me otherwise it would not work long term. 

That's all very different to marrying someone who does not even care about you at all and has no respect for you. Who does not work and spends all your money and is so nasty to sleep around to boot...I can't understand why some guys would enjoy being in a relationship like that at all. 

Edited by jak2002003

8 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

That's all very different to marrying someone who does not even care about you at all and has no respect for you. Who does not work and spends all your money and is so nasty to sleep around to boot...I can't understand why some guys would enjoy being in a relationship like that at all. 

I doubt anyone marries someone like that- they change after being married. Certainly happened to me. My perfect Thai tilac changed into the screaming hag from hell.

• Sad 1

On 2/28/2021 at 1:00 PM, poskat said:

I am sure this has been said already,

Go Thai style

have your wife and kids  and a uni hottie as a sugar baby

that way you just change SBs when the first one gets stale

Given the wife is Thai, you don't think she is going "Thai style?"  

They have their "gigs" or go to bars catering for Thai girls looking for a short time with a Thai guy who is staff.  

Many may have sorted out "the brother" but it doesn't end there.  

On 2/23/2021 at 11:40 PM, WineOh said:

being in a Marriage with kids I mean.

I'm seriously thinking about leaving my wife at some point.

she hasn't done anything wrong but I feel as though my life here with her is wasting away.

I want my freedom back.

You are a very lucky man. She hasn't done anything wrong when so many other farangs here have wives that do plenty of things wrong! If I were you, I would keep her.

Rewire your brain to like chubby MILFs. Lots of websites (not for kids) are dedicated to this niche.

Or make wifey wear a uni student uniform?

On 3/6/2021 at 12:27 AM, RamenRaven said:

She hasn't done anything wrong when so many other farangs here have wives that do plenty of things wrong!

She must be doing something wrong for him to want out.  

9 minutes ago, RamenRaven said:

But OP himself said that "she hasn't done anything wrong." I'll take his word for it.

Let's count our blessings first.

Maybe it's not about what she hasn't done, but about what she will not do.  ????

2 minutes ago, Leaver said:

Maybe it's not about what she hasn't done, but about what she will not do.  ????

Like how some people think that if Hillary Clinton would have done (censored) for Bill, Monica wouldn't have happened!

On 2/24/2021 at 4:05 PM, Ventenio said:

I'm pretty sure I have three hundred kids who have never met me.  

A child is MUCH better without living with their father anyhow.  Nuclear families are soo overrated.  Kids grow up way better if only raised by their mom.

Show me the science where a kid is better with a dad and mom.

Kids love it when their dad leaves them.  it's a funny conversation piece.

said no one ever.

Have you seen the way some of the mothers treat their children here? Many of them also ship the offspring back to the grandparents or relatives so they can continue their party lifestyle.

36 minutes ago, RamenRaven said:

Like how some people think that if Hillary Clinton would have done (censored) for Bill, Monica wouldn't have happened!

I don't know.  Maybe Hillary is a better cook than Monica.  ????