Where to print a 100+ page document?

TimBKK

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Shop on Thepprasit charges 0.5/1 baht a sheet, colour will be more . Opposite the night market, bit further down. Two shops do similar printing services, look for a big 40 sign 

Opposite which night market?

a.  The Second Hand Night Market,   or

b.  The one up closer to Sukhumvit?

18 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Shop on Thepprasit charges 0.5/1 baht a sheet, colour will be more . Opposite the night market, bit further down. Two shops do similar printing services, look for a big 40 sign 

Useful. You say .5/1 baht a sheet. Do you know how many pages for .5 baht? I pay 1 b a page for 170 pages near 3rd road and Klang.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wongkitlo said:

Useful. You say .5/1 baht a sheet. Do you know how many pages for .5 baht? I pay 1 b a page for 170 pages near 3rd road and Klang.

Go and ask, I've been a few times, half the time the cost is somehow lost in translation, a couple weeks ago I had a laminate copy of passport done, she said 10 baht (same cost of laminate I had done a couple months ago), I said, ok, she comes back with a colour photocopy 10 baht, she said laminate 15 baht, I say OK, she then come back with laminate copy 25 baht. Still cheap but often a misunderstanding in there

• Like 1

5 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Go and ask, I've been a few times, half the time the cost is somehow lost in translation, a couple weeks ago I had a laminate copy of passport done, she said 10 baht (same cost of laminate I had done a couple months ago), I said, ok, she comes back with a colour photocopy 10 baht, she said laminate 15 baht, I say OK, she then come back with laminate copy 25 baht. Still cheap but often a misunderstanding in there

Thanks will try. ????