Attempting to file tm30 online

The application doesn't seem to work anymore, says can't connect after I put in my username and password. The website https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online

Gives me this error

Failure of Web Server bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

I just got a new passport and have already transferred my stamps over, do I even need to redo my tm30 or can I continue to use my old one? I prefer to do online as Immigration has extremely long lines to get anything done.

The TM30 report and 90 day report sites have been down for about a week now. Immigration extranet is down and nothing on it is working.

You only need to do a TM30 report now if you change your registered address that immigration has on file.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PattayaKevin said:

I just got a new passport and have already transferred my stamps over, do I even need to redo my tm30 or can I continue to use my old one? I prefer to do online as Immigration has extremely long lines to get anything done.

You don't need to file another TM30 unless you move and need to register a new residential address.

• Like 1

On 2/24/2021 at 5:40 PM, PattayaKevin said:

The application doesn't seem to work anymore, says can't connect after I put in my username and password. The website https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online

Gives me this error

Failure of Web Server bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

I had a problem with a new passport. I think the TM 30 is linked to the passport number on the TM6 you fill out when you enter the country. It is a flaw in the system and can not be changed. I filled out a new  tm30 at Jomtien when I transferred the stamps. I went to a different province to get an extension and the hotel did an online report. The Immigration officer showed me the screen and there was no record of the hotel report or the last one I had filed at Jomtien. It still had my old passport number on the screen. Just a warning if you go to another province office or try to lodge a new tm30 online. In my case it wouldn't work.

TM30 online still not working.

I tried to log in online today 3/3/2021 and it still gives me the error Failure of Web Server bridge: Any clue when it will be working again? Does anyone know how to register online for someone that has already the password and login credentials?

22 minutes ago, Martin Visni said:

TM30 online still not working.

I tried to log in online today 3/3/2021 and it still gives me the error Failure of Web Server bridge: Any clue when it will be working again? Does anyone know how to register online for someone that has already the password and login credentials?

System is down I was told on 23 February "for a month" and another poster was told 15 March, take your pick both are probably going to be wrong. All you can do is keep trying until you get in or wait for somebody to joyously say it's back and working.  

• Like 1

Wonder if the immigration servers/systems are getting overloaded with entering the amnesty applications for foreign workers that were never registered? Just got back today from the local immigration office today that usually never has a line more than 10 had over a 50 folks.  Stacks of applications on the desks. Agents bringing in stacks of paperwork and passports.  I have to say I was actually impressed about the organization of handling so many folks. 

7 minutes ago, festa said:

But still, one would need the TM30 for getting a certificate of residency, which one would also need to get a driver's license? So this is a complete blocker, or am I missing something?

Once you file online it should be on Immigrations system. When you go to Immigration to get the certificate they will check your address on their computer. It is all just one of their crazy systems which has multiple flaws. As everyone knows you can just go to a hotel for a few days and register and then do whatever you like. It just gives them more sheets of paper for their files.

On 3/3/2021 at 4:13 PM, Martin Visni said:

Does anyone know how to register online for someone that has already the password and login credentials?

Currently the IO-TM30 website is not working (as the whole Immigration extranet is down for maintenance, till mid-end March).

But I did PM you a Guideline document on how to register the premisses you are staying on the IO-TM30 website, and subsequently file TM-30s of any foreigner staying at those premisses.  That guideline will most probably answer your question.

> To access your PM-messages just click the letter-icon next to your Profile when logged in to the Forum

Edited by Peter Denis

37 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

But I did PM you a Guideline document on how to register the premisses you are staying on the IO-TM30 website, and subsequently file TM-30s of any foreigner staying at those premisses.  That guideline will most probably answer your question.

Can I get that too? If you happen to have it in Thai it will be even better; I will try to persuade my landlord to register and then file the TM-30, which they never did before.

On 2/24/2021 at 5:45 PM, ubonjoe said:

The TM30 report and 90 day report sites have been down for about a week now. Immigration extranet is down and nothing on it is working.

You only need to do a TM30 report now if you change your registered address that immigration has on file.

I need to apply for a covid extension tomorrow.  The owner of the condo where I am staying cannot complete the TM30 online because the system is down.  What should I do?

1 minute ago, farang51 said:

Can I get that too? If you happen to have it in Thai it will be even better; I will try to persuade my landlord to register and then file the TM-30, which they never did before.

I PM-ed you the Guideline document which I compiled.  The document is not in Thai, but the IO-TM30 website is.

If your landlord is not willing/able to register, you can also register yourself as tenant.

5 minutes ago, Phillip9 said:

I need to apply for a covid extension tomorrow.  The owner of the condo where I am staying cannot complete the TM30 online because the system is down.  What should I do?

He should have notified the local Imm Office by filing a TM-30 (in person or by using the website) that you - a foreigner - is staying at the condo he owns, and he should have done that within 24 hours of you arriving there.

Registering the premises on the IO TM-30 website can take between 5 minutes and 5 workdays for approval, and it is only then that on-line TM-30 notifications can be done.  Taking the above in mind, combined with the fact that the Immigration Extranet is currently down, your landlord will not be able to do it by tomorrow.

If you are applying from an original VisaExempt entry or a 60-day Tourist Visa, you do not need a dedicated address (like long-term stayers need to apply for an extension).  So you could simply use a Hotel/guesthouse for 1 night, and ask them to provide you with the copy of the TM-30 notification they need to do, and with that TM-30 notification you can then apply for the covid-19 extension.  But also that solution might prove impossible at the moment with the IO TM-30 website down.  

So there are two options:

- you bringing the required documents for the TM-30 application in person (a signed front/back copy of the owner of the premisses, a signed copy of the tambien baan (house-book) and your rental contract.  Maybe your landlord would be willing to accompagny you tomorrow when you go apply for the covid-extension, as it is expected that he would have done that earlier

- you getting a receipt from the Hotel/guesthouse where you checked in, that contains their co-ordinates (this as an alternative for the currently unavailable IO TM-30 website that they would normally use to register foreigners)

Success and let us know how it went!

10 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

He should have notified the local Imm Office by filing a TM-30 (in person or by using the website) that you - a foreigner - is staying at the condo he owns, and he should have done that within 24 hours of you arriving there.

Registering the premises on the IO TM-30 website can take between 5 minutes and 5 workdays for approval, and it is only then that on-line TM-30 notifications can be done.  Taking the above in mind, combined with the fact that the Immigration Extranet is currently down, your landlord will not be able to do it by tomorrow.

If you are applying from an original VisaExempt entry or a 60-day Tourist Visa, you do not need a dedicated address (like long-term stayers need to apply for an extension).  So you could simply use a Hotel/guesthouse for 1 night, and ask them to provide you with the copy of the TM-30 notification they need to do, and with that TM-30 notification you can then apply for the covid-19 extension.  But also that solution might prove impossible at the moment with the IO TM-30 website down.  

So there are two options:

- you bringing the required documents for the TM-30 application in person (a signed front/back copy of the owner of the premisses, a signed copy of the tambien baan (house-book) and your rental contract.  Maybe your landlord would be willing to accompagny you tomorrow when you go apply for the covid-extension, as it is expected that he would have done that earlier

- you getting a receipt from the Hotel/guesthouse where you checked in, that contains their co-ordinates (this as an alternative for the currently unavailable IO TM-30 website that they would normally use to register foreigners)

Success and let us know how it went!

Thanks so much for the detailed info.  Correct that we do not have a dedicated permanent address.  We just checked into a new condo yesterday, so we are trying to do the TM30 on time.

2 hours ago, Peter Denis said:

If you are applying from an original VisaExempt entry or a 60-day Tourist Visa, you do not need a dedicated address (like long-term stayers need to apply for an extension).  So you could simply use a Hotel/guesthouse for 1 night, and ask them to provide you with the copy of the TM-30 notification they need to do, and with that TM-30 notification you can then apply for the covid-19 extension.

Just to be sure, it is only for the covid extension the TM-30 is needed?

The TM-30 is not mentioned for the ordinary 30 days extension that I will go for. When I am looking to get a TM-30 it is in case I need to buy a scooter this time.

On 3/11/2021 at 11:41 AM, Peter Denis said:

Currently the IO-TM30 website is not working (as the whole Immigration extranet is down for maintenance, till mid-end March).

> To access your PM-messages just click the letter-icon next to your Profile when logged in to the Forum

Yep, I'd also like to have that ????

38 minutes ago, festa said:

Yep, I'd also like to have that ????

PM with requested TM-30 guideline sent, and you are welcome.
> To access your PM-messages just click the letter-icon next to your profile when logged in to the Forum

• 1 year later...
On 3/11/2021 at 11:41 AM, Peter Denis said:

If the website isn't working (or hard to use), then the next best option is to use the https://tm30.io service. IMO, it's the quickest way of submitting the form for your guests.

Edited by arkarkark