New rules 90 day report Pattaya

Just read this on another forum.

New rule at Immigration? To renew the 90 day notification, you need a photocopy of the picture page of your passport and a photocopy of the old 90 day notification. When announced at Immigration today, about 30 of us left the line to make the photocopies.

Of course, you must arrive with your passport and the 90 day notification in your passport.

Photocopy of face page of passport is needed.

Photocopy of old 90 day notification is needed.

Of course, both copies must be signed.

They didn't give me a new page for the 90 day notification. They crossed out the old date and stamped in a new date.

Like I mentioned in the post headline, this took many by surprise. It's new to me.

• Sad 2

53 minutes ago, Oldie said:

They might have done this because the system is not working for them too. So they couldn't enter your data and couldn't print out the confirmation. 

It may be, though in the topic on the other forum, there was a reply that it was standard procedure for almost a year now in Samut Prakan.

10 hours ago, Susco said:

These ridiculous new requirements now elevate Jomtien to a super-rogue office as far as I am concerned. Coming as they do on top of the requirement for those using the 800k method for their annual retirement extensions to return after 3 months for diligent checking that their bank balances haven't dipped a single satang below 800k in the meantime.

10 hours ago, Susco said:

New rule at Immigration? To renew the 90 day notification, you need a photocopy of the picture page of your passport and a photocopy of the old 90 day notification. When announced at Immigration today, about 30 of us left the line to make the photocopies.

Of course, you must arrive with your passport and the 90 day notification in your passport.

They didn't give me a new page for the 90 day notification. They crossed out the old date and stamped in a new date.

Like I mentioned in the post headline, this took many by surprise. It's new to me.

Think this is a work round because the Immigration web site isn't working, and they can't scan your passport or the 90 day bar code to enter your report in the system and generate a receipt. It wont be working for a while maybe a month I was told on Tuesday 23rd.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, foreverlomsak said:

Think this is a work round because the Immigration web site isn't working, and they can't scan your passport or the 90 day bar code to enter your report in the system and generate a receipt. It wont be working for a while maybe a month I was told on Tuesday 23rd.

They need to fly someone into the country to show them how to set up a website correctly.....:cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, foreverlomsak said:

Immigration offices have their own standalone system for reports done in person. It has nothing to do with online reporting.

16 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Immigration offices have their own standalone system for reports done in person. It has nothing to do with online reporting.

If that's the case, I wonder why Phetchabun had to complete a TM47 on the PC and then print it off to give me my receipt, instead of scanning my passport (as they do sometimes) or the bar code on the old 90 day report, and the local system would have known my nationality was GBR not LAO as stated on the receipt (operator error).

14 minutes ago, foreverlomsak said:

If that's the case, I wonder why Phetchabun had to complete a TM47 on the PC and then print it off to give me my receipt, instead of scanning my passport (as they do sometimes) or the bar code on the old 90 day report, and the local system would have known my nationality was GBR not LAO as stated on the receipt (operator error).

That sounds like a local problem to me or an officer that did not know how to do it. The office here has just typed my passport number into the system to do the report.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Susco said:

I went today not a word at Jomtien 

21 hours ago, OJAS said:

These ridiculous new requirements now elevate Jomtien to a super-rogue office as far as I am concerned. Coming as they do on top of the requirement for those using the 800k method for their annual retirement extensions to return after 3 months for diligent checking that their bank balances haven't dipped a single satang below 800k in the meantime.

Read the post replies its temporary because of a technical problem. 

On 2/25/2021 at 7:35 AM, ubonjoe said:

Yes

It is not just a certificate problem with the online 90 day reporting site. Immigration's extranet is down and nothing connected to is working (TM30 reporting and etc).

Even when connected nothing is working correctly at the immigration ???? (joke). I bet the cleaning lay is the only that does know what she is doing.