Transferwise operating ok? Any insight in US dollar rise / fall short term?

3 hours ago, Digitalbanana said:

Yes, US$. I cancelled that as well since the Wise said it wouldn't arrive to 10am or later Monday. In past it took 5 seconds. I resent this morning and Wise still need 3 or more hours to send the money on current rates. Don't expect to see any money this morning at least. What happened to the 5 second transfers?

Well I did my Transfer in Thursday afternoon and they also said Monday which I understood as Friday in Thailand major holiday and then two days weekend. I assume the money wouldn't normally go into a Thai bank holidays or weekends?

18 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

Well I did my Transfer in Thursday afternoon and they also said Monday which I understood as Friday in Thailand major holiday and then two days weekend. I assume the money wouldn't normally go into a Thai bank holidays or weekends?

That is correct, funds do not go into a Thai bank when transferred from abroad on a bank holiday or weekend.  FYI TW advised me some while ago that the cut-off time to receive a international transfer into your Thai bank is 10 am Thai time. So action any transaction before that Thai time if you wish to receive your funds the same day into Thailand.