Timing of application for covid extension

I know they give you an under consideration stamp at first, but I'm not clear whether your existing permission to stay has to cover the under consideration period, or whether they give you a few days when you first go, then the full 60 after they've considered and approved the application. Can anyone clarify how this works?

Cheers

12 minutes ago, Badger18 said:

I know they give you an under consideration stamp at first, but I'm not clear whether your existing permission to stay has to cover the under consideration period, or whether they give you a few days when you first go, then the full 60 after they've considered and approved the application. Can anyone clarify how this works?

Cheers

You are on a new permission to stay while under consideration

19 hours ago, Badger18 said:

Cheers

It depends on the office. Not all offices give an under consideration period. In Pattaya extensions are normally granted immediatly so ensure that you do not apply too early otherwise you will lose days. Best to apply in the last week for a Covid extension. Other extensions based on family etc you do not lose days so can be applied for earlier.

Archived