Problems with Immigration E-Service App

I have been trying for over a week now to register with the Immigration E-Service App so I can use it for my 90-day reporting.  I go as far as putting down my date of birth and it freezes. I can't input country selection.  Is anyone else having a similar issue?  As my laptop is being repaired, I am having to rely on a mobile device to do my next 90-day report.  If the app doesn't work, is it possible to do the report using a public PC?  Thanks

23 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

The online reporting site is also not working due to immigration's extranet being down for a week now. No site on it is working. That is why the app is also not working.

You may have to do your report in person.

Thanks.  The problem is I will be travelling for several weeks when the report is due so cannot this in person.  My previous attempt to do this by post didn't work either as the post was delayed by weeks and so was rejected.  I am not sure what other options I have if the extranet is still down by the time I am due for the reporting.

1 hour ago, Brian K said:

Thanks.  The problem is I will be travelling for several weeks when the report is due so cannot this in person.  My previous attempt to do this by post didn't work either as the post was delayed by weeks and so was rejected. 

You should try doing it by mail again. I suggest sending it by EMS that insures it will get to the office within the allowed time to do it.

11 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You should try doing it by mail again. I suggest sending it by EMS that insures it will get to the office within the allowed time to do it.

Report is due 8 March so will be considered late and will likely be fined.  Ok to report in person somewhere other than CW since I will be away from BKK?

15 minutes ago, Brian K said:

Report is due 8 March so will be considered late and will likely be fined. 

If you mailed by EMS tomorrow they would have it on Monday that would not normally be considered as being to late. CW will probably put a stamp on the receipt for it telling you to it earlier next time.

15 minutes ago, Brian K said:

Ok to report in person somewhere other than CW since I will be away from BKK?

Unless you changed your address to another office you would not be able to do the report there.

28 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

If you mailed by EMS tomorrow they would have it on Monday that would not normally be considered as being to late. CW will probably put a stamp on the receipt for it telling you to it earlier next time.

Unless you changed your address to another office you would not be able to do the report there.

Thanks Ubonjoe.  Given that I was meant to do it online and it's because of their system being down that I am not meeting the deadline, let's hope they are being understanding and don't fine me!

Archived