7/11 Home Delivery

ChipButty

How to be a complete lazy <deleted> 7/11 home delivery, not me it was her in doors the midget

We have two 7/11's 500 m either way we have 2 cars and a fino, but no she want to order online

2 small pizza's for 99 baht special and a bottle of milk.

I think I'll ring them up at 5 in the morning for a hot cappuccino and a packet of ciggy's 

Anybody else using their home delivery service? 

• Haha 1

I get regular deliveries from my local 7-11. The only trouble is I never order anything on-line from any of the delivery services but they ring my bell many times per week. And it seems impossible to stop them thinking my house is the only one in the area that has ordered. 

• Like 1

Coffee in 7/11 is disg.....g... how ever after a night in Town dont mind the odd cheese and ham..toastie... On a similar vein..Local MKro CM appears to have run out of T-Bags so just had a box of "yellow.".delivered via Lazada [email protected] Bt...we live 40 miles outside..Now  just need to pick a lemon.../ lime..

7 minutes ago, Rinrada said:

Coffee in 7/11 is disg.....g... how ever after a night in Town dont mind the odd cheese and ham..toastie... On a similar vein..Local MKro CM appears to have run out of T-Bags so just had a box of "yellow.".delivered via Lazada [email protected] Bt...we live 40 miles outside..Now  just need to pick a lemon.../ lime..

Lipton? Dreadful stuff. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Lipton? Dreadful stuff. 

Just giving them a try...Usually Khun wife when returning from travels...brings back loads of different types from the hotels we visit in UK/EU...complimentary at the breakfast..tables.help yourself...she takes that literally..PG tips...Tetley...Yorkshire ..Fairtrade...Typhoo..Twinings..Scottish blend...flavours .Oolong..Assam,Earl Grey, Dargeeling ..dont go for the "erbals"..or greens...just the everyday...normals..Sometimes  add milk others best with lemon or limes...No sugar ever..Get the kettle on....thirsty work...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rinrada said:

Just giving them a try...Usually Khun wife when returning from travels...brings back loads of different types from the hotels we visit in UK/EU...complimentary at the breakfast..tables.help yourself...she takes that literally..PG tips...Tetley...Yorkshire ..Fairtrade...Typhoo..Twinings..Scottish blend...flavours .Oolong..Assam,Earl Grey, Dargeeling ..dont go for the "erbals"..or greens...just the everyday...normals..Sometimes  add milk others best with lemon or limes...No sugar ever..Get the kettle on....thirsty work...

Best tea I had recently was Vanilla ChaiLipton Chai Latte | ProductReview.com.au

21 hours ago, brommers said:

I get regular deliveries from my local 7-11. The only trouble is I never order anything on-line from any of the delivery services but they ring my bell many times per week. And it seems impossible to stop them thinking my house is the only one in the area that has ordered. 

Maybe you should try answering the door naked, they may get the hint and stop or make more frequent delivery's. I say this tongue ???? in cheek and with some experience. In America there is a religious group that came around at least twice a week to sell their religion, and most people including myself get pretty annoyed with this, so one day just getting out of the shower the knock on the door came and there they were, still in my towel I answered the door them dropped the towel...LOL! no more religious groups knocking at my door...????