Phang Na first Marriage Extension

A friend needs to do his first extension of  stay due to marriage. AT Phang Na.

Can anyone help with what he needs please. Do Phang Na ask for anything ‘extra’? what photos should him and his wife supply. What whiteness will be required.

Anything else specific to Phang Na IO’s please

Phangnga is one of the friendliest places at the moment, the last 6 years I did my extension based on marriage there, and the team right now is very easy to work with. The young guy who handles things (I forgot his name; my wife knows it, always talking relaxed and joking with us ) is the best! 

Witnesses and 'extra' things are not required, just all the regular documents. 

• Application form T.M. 7
  • 1 photograph (4x6cm)
  • Copy of passport, especially Non-Immigrant visa and TM6 arrival/departure card
  • Visa extension fee 1900 THB 
  • Copy of your marriage certificate 
  • Copy of Kor Ror 2 (marriage registration or long tabian) from amphoe office, dated not older than 6 months from issue of copy
  • Children’s birth certificates (if applicable)
  • Copy of spouse’s house registration
  • Copy of spouse’s identity card
  • Proof of combined income of 40,000THB or over for the previous 3 months 400 K on the bank. 

Usually we copy everything 2 X.   And about the photo's : pics of married couple together in the house. Pics of the couple standing in front of the house ( make sure the house nr. is clearly visible ). Should be in color and printed out on A4.   Make sure the 400k on the bank is documented by a bank statement ,  and copies of the bank book. We always go to the amphur a week or so before to 'refresh' a copy from our Tabien Som Rot ( Marriage ). 

I works best to make an appointment up front ( we do ) and notice that cash 1900 b is not accepted ; pay with QR code. 

On 2/26/2021 at 2:23 PM, hanssna said:

Phangnga is one of the friendliest places at the moment, the last 6 years I did my extension based on marriage there, and the team right now is very easy to work with. The young guy who handles things (I forgot his name; my wife knows it, always talking relaxed and joking with us ) is the best! 

Witnesses and 'extra' things are not required, just all the regular documents. 

• Application form T.M. 7
  • 1 photograph (4x6cm)
  • Copy of passport, especially Non-Immigrant visa and TM6 arrival/departure card
  • Visa extension fee 1900 THB 
  • Copy of your marriage certificate 
  • Copy of Kor Ror 2 (marriage registration or long tabian) from amphoe office, dated not older than 6 months from issue of copy
  • Children’s birth certificates (if applicable)
  • Copy of spouse’s house registration
  • Copy of spouse’s identity card
  • Proof of combined income of 40,000THB or over for the previous 3 months 400 K on the bank. 

Usually we copy everything 2 X.   And about the photo's : pics of married couple together in the house. Pics of the couple standing in front of the house ( make sure the house nr. is clearly visible ). Should be in color and printed out on A4.   Make sure the 400k on the bank is documented by a bank statement ,  and copies of the bank book. We always go to the amphur a week or so before to 'refresh' a copy from our Tabien Som Rot ( Marriage ). 

I works best to make an appointment up front ( we do ) and notice that cash 1900 b is not accepted ; pay with QR code. 

Tks ... 400,000 in the bank is it now two months, this is his first extension?

So they don’t want actual photos but each ‘photo’ printed out A4 size? Not two photos/ sheet? and not printed both sides?

6 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It is two months on the day you apply for every extension of stay based upon marriage application.

You can print 2 photos per page. The don't accept any two sided copies or photos.

And I forgot to tell him that his wife should’ve sent in a TM 30.he got to Phang Na Tuesday late

Archived