90days online report

11 minutes ago, Hanh said:

Hello everyone,

Currently, I have encountered with some problems with applying for 90day-report online. It shows that the link is not available.

Does anybody know about it? Please help me!

thank you.

Been down for week or so.

What message are you receiving.

"Report to your local immigration office"

15 minutes ago, Hanh said:

Hello everyone,

Currently, I have encountered with some problems with applying for 90day-report online. It shows that the link is not available.

thank you.

At least 5 threads discussing this same issue..please read first

1 hour ago, Hanh said:

Hello everyone,

thank you.

OK, I have been as guilty as anybody in the past, but please search for the topic before creating a new one,

For me, I started checking up on comments regarding the 90-Day online reporting before the time came to get it done. Hopefully they can get it smoothly up and running. You'd figure they would of had it smoothed out by now.

Be sure to use Chrome.

18 minutes ago, Solinvictus said:

For me, I started checking up on comments regarding the 90-Day online reporting before the time came to get it done. Hopefully they can get it smoothly up and running. You'd figure they would of had it smoothed out by now.

Be sure to use Chrome.

I've managed to do it 3 times using Microsoft Edge in Windows 10, hopefully they manage to keep or improve the access availability, there are too many reports of cannot use with X, Y or Z browsers.

7 minutes ago, foreverlomsak said:

I've managed to do it 3 times using Microsoft Edge in Windows 10, hopefully they manage to keep or improve the access availability, there are too many reports of cannot use with X, Y or Z browsers.

Your point? 

I downloaded edge. Still brick wall.

Happy it worked for you.

It's hit and miss. 

36 minutes ago, zzzzz said:

Failure of Web Server bridge:
No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

It has been giving that failure for over a week now and it has been discussed multiple times.

See the last 3 pages of the pinned topic for online reporting.

Archived