Thai Visa Forum

Young Woman Streams Herself Sleeping for Five Hours, Over 10,000 People Tune In

• 3 weeks later...

Our son plays some game on the internet and 1000 people were following him last night ,dont they have lives? i mean at least our son was playing the game.

• Like 1

10,000 pervs hoping for a rollover and a flash of boob (or better).

That said, anyone remember the Truevisions "Panda Channel", 24/7/365 live streaming of Chiang Mai zoo's baby panda.

It spent 23 hours 59 minutes of each day asleep and not moving, a still image would have had more activity.

And yet, people watched, probably hoping it would explode or something.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

Our son plays some game on the internet and 1000 people were following him last night ,dont they have lives? i mean at least our son was playing the game.

Not much different from a 100,000 seat stadium packed with people paying big money to watch some guys kick a ball around the field.  With millions more tuned in on the tube.

Edit:  Spectators, none of whose lives will be affected in any meaningful way by the outcome.

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, impulse said:

Not much different from a 100,000 seat stadium packed with people paying big money to watch some guys kick a ball around the field.  With millions more tuned in on the tube.

Edit:  Spectators, none of whose lives will be affected in any meaningful way by the outcome.

I suppose your right ,i was brought up in a different time ,what amazes me is that our son who is 28 by the way ,runs a company and these games have always been a part of his life ,i cant fathom why 1000 people would follow him playing it , mind you i suppose if you have enough followers you eventually can get paid . 

i am typing this on my ordinary computer ,wow you should see the equipment he has,mind blowing,lol 

21 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

I suppose your right ,i was brought up in a different time ,what amazes me is that our son who is 28 by the way ,runs a company and these games have always been a part of his life ,i cant fathom why 1000 people would follow him playing it , mind you i suppose if you have enough followers you eventually can get paid . 

i am typing this on my ordinary computer ,wow you should see the equipment he has,mind blowing,lol 

I had a coworker in Thailand (an Aussie) who actually got paid for playing online games because of the size of his following.  I never asked how much he made, but I hear that some of the super stars are millionaires, just from people watching them play games online.

12 hours ago, pseudorabies said:

If she was drunk and had eaten a couple of cans of beans before going to bed it might be worth watching.

Or asked her friend to wear a bedsheet and pretend to be a ghost and freak out viewers  .....will also accept bigfoot..yeti..sasquatch.... 🙂