GoGo Bars/Lady Bars - Which is the best?

dsmiththailand

Married foreign couple (wife is Asian but not Thai) looking to have fun times at the local gogo bars but not sure if they allow married couples inside or they do so reluctantly.  Looking for recommendations of the best bars for a foreign married couple to have fun with the local ladies.  Any advice and/or concerns you can provide will be much appreciated.  Thanks

Edited by dsmiththailand
added clarification

20 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Of course couples are allowed, the only cringe worthy thing is when the Falang girlfriend/wife tries to get on stage, awful. 

Not always. It's extremely rare but on occasion one of our great connoisseurs of female beauty possessed of the most exquisite taste might actually have a gf or wife worth a second glance. I recall once seeing a really hot gf get on the stage, strip off her top, offer up those puppies and--well, suffice it to say that nobody bothered looking elsewhere while she was up. Outstanding.

Much worse when the farang boyfriend hubby tries to get up on the stage and play go-go girl. Less common nowadays, fortunately.

In normal times it's not THAT uncommon to see a farang or farang couple drinking w/ a go-go dancer and barfining her afterwards.

Edited by BigStar
  • Like 2

Plenty of fun to be had in go-gos or bars as a couple. Different places have different styles - types of lady, music, comfort, prices, ages etc. Go in and just walk out if it doesn't look good or feel right for you. Plenty of bars will be welcoming too. Have you considered "gentlemen's" clubs? A more discreet and cosy environment and many ladies in those like ladies too. Happy hunting!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, soi3eddie said:

Plenty of fun to be had in go-gos or bars as a couple. Different places have different styles - types of lady, music, comfort, prices, ages etc. Go in and just walk out if it doesn't look good or feel right for you. Plenty of bars will be welcoming too. Have you considered "gentlemen's" clubs? A more discreet and cosy environment and many ladies in those like ladies too. Happy hunting!

Have not thought about that. Any you would recommend?

• Like 2

22 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Of course couples are allowed, the only cringe worthy thing is when the Falang girlfriend/wife tries to get on stage, awful. 

Head to Walking St, I recommend the side streets, Windmill agogo on Soi Diamond. Dollhouse agogo and Electric Blue on Soi 15. Check Googlemaps so you know the sois. 

They are hands on agogos which is good or bad depending what you are looking for

In the 20+ years I have been coming here have seen a number of Farang guys with Thai, Phillippine, Viet or Russian  GF's/wives get on stage and show the Thai dancers how to work it. I dated  a Thai model who used to dance and when we went to a bar she used to work at  the manager had herget up on stage and do a set. Only time was cringe worthy was when a chunky drunk Brit lady got up. They had her get down as guys were starting to leave.

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, dsmiththailand said:

Married foreign couple (wife is Asian but not Thai) looking to have fun times at the local gogo bars but not sure if they allow married couples inside or they do so reluctantly.  Looking for recommendations of the best bars for a foreign married couple to have fun with the local ladies.  Any advice and/or concerns you can provide will be much appreciated.  Thanks

They do NOT restrict married couples.

If your both open minded,can have s good time.

I prefer gogo bars,usualy more attractive girls and more sexy action.many thai ladies are bi,so.your wife can have a Good time,also

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dsmiththailand said:

Have not thought about that. Any you would recommend?

I could do but don't want to incriminate myself 555. We are all different and what pleases some isn't to other's tastes. Part of the fun is trying new places. Be brave, explore and don't be shy.

• Like 1

On 2/26/2021 at 11:05 AM, dsmiththailand said:

Married foreign couple (wife is Asian but not Thai) looking to have fun times at the local gogo bars but not sure if they allow married couples inside or they do so reluctantly.

I've never had a problem entering a gogo-bar with my regular Thai girlfriend, or other ladies; even alone my curious cousin that is older than me, however we disappointed the dancers, she was only curious...????

Gogo bars are business, and they will anyway sell you and your wife a couple of drinks that are little higher priced than in normal pubs, and they'll earn a high barfine, if you succeed in what you are entering for.

In Gogos the girls are often wearing bikini or very light dress, so one can see the "take away" dishes.

On 2/26/2021 at 11:05 AM, dsmiththailand said:

Looking for recommendations of the best bars for a foreign married couple to have fun with the local ladies.

It's more up to the ladies than the bar, so you just have to ask. Some ladies will say no, other's won't mind, or are just very pro, and some might even be interested in also having little exciting fun.

A lady bar might be better for talk and negotiation, furthermore the barfine is often lower than in the gogo bars, and the girls might also ask for less; however for more "advanced" service the fee might be little higher.

Wish you good fun...????

• Like 1

4 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Maybe we need a poll, "have you ever seen a hot Falang woman get up on stage in an agogo?" sadly I've only seen overweight older ones

Yes and it was my friends girlfriend with big ta ta's. But it still looked silly but the Thai gals loved it. Don't figure. 

12 hours ago, jack7106 said:

WIndmill Club ( walking street ) by a country mile. Very hands-on and a wonderful manageress????????????????????

Mind you, often looks like feeding time at the piglet pen! Not much variety these days with so few of them open... although both ends of the spectrum are available.. That would be Pinups and where you mentioned, and both would accommodate the OP. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Pravda said:

Why would you go to a gogo bar with Asian gf? Are you ugly? Much more fun on tinder. 

Really?  there is no comparison between gogo bars and tinder in the amount of fun one can have inside such a establishment. Multiple beers, multiple ladies to touch and talk with. test the goods before you take the goods..haha and for am i ugly...why does that matter? the chaps i see with the ladies, shows me the ladies don't care about the size of your belly but your wallet..haha 

42 minutes ago, dsmiththailand said:

Really?  there is no comparison between gogo bars and tinder in the amount of fun one can have inside such a establishment. Multiple beers, multiple ladies to touch and talk with. test the goods before you take the goods..haha and for am i ugly...why does that matter? the chaps i see with the ladies, shows me the ladies don't care about the size of your belly but your wallet..haha 

That's what you think

20 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

You put your right foot in
You put your right foot out
You put your right foot in
And you shake it all about

You do the hokey pokey
And you turn yourself around
That's what it's all about

Just do the hokey pokey ... !

Edited by nobodysfriend
  • Haha 1