GoGo Bars/Lady Bars - Which is the best?

dsmiththailand

I haven’t been since before covid so it has all changed.

But I would always go to 

Electric Blue for the nudity and quality

Baccara upstairs for the quality and the fact if you are not Asian, the girls ignore you. Glass floor to view downstairs.
Sugar Baby for nudity

Happy used to be good but dropped off as did Peppermint.

Iron Club was the best when it opened, then dropped off badly, but then made a comeback. 
Spankys was a ripper, 100% tits out, but turned into Kateoys r us, (a lot of the girls ended up at Electric Blue) 
Windmill for a more hardcore experience. Some will keep your foot warm!

Whats Up used to be the best for entertainment and quality, but the drink prices steadily got out of control and the quality dropped off.

Queens in LK for the professionalism and silicon. Paradise also worth a visit but a bit hot and cold.

I can only drink 20 beers per night so after that I was usually done.

• Thanks 1

On 2/26/2021 at 5:09 PM, scubascuba3 said:

Of course couples are allowed, the only cringe worthy thing is when the Falang girlfriend/wife tries to get on stage, awful. 

Nothing worse. Totally ruins the vibe of the place. I immediately call for the check in.

I saw an Indian bloke with a very small one get up one night but at least that was funny.

1 hour ago, Natai Beach said:

I saw an Indian bloke with a very small one get up one night but at least that was funny.

It can be quite funny seeing a farang girlfriend / wife trying to compete for her boyfriend's / husband's attention, even without dancing on stage.  You see them always trying to engage their partner in conversation here, or distract them from the environment. It's so obvious.  ????

One thing to be careful about is going to a gogo with your wife/girlfriend, if it's where she once worked.  You can easily end up buying drinks for all her friends and the mamasan (or rather she ends up buying them with your 'bin').  

Edited by brewsterbudgen
  • Like 1

On 2/27/2021 at 2:16 PM, scubascuba3 said:

Maybe we need a poll, "have you ever seen a hot Falang woman get up on stage in an agogo?" sadly I've only seen overweight older ones

Nowt wrong with overweight, older ones, I've had some crackers. ????????

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, roger101 said:

Take a stroll up Soi Pothole (Soi Chaiyapoon) you might find it interesting.

Not really a bar or Go-Go location..... and one needs to keep an eye on the ground for fear of a twisted ankle. 

I've seen 2 women and a man enter go-gos several times. Once the single woman paid a barfine for a girl I was about to go for. Not nice!

Are single women allowed in? I think not but can't remember for certain. I think that's why I've seen three people.

I remember going into Happy A GoGo in 2005 and there was a Russian couple present along with their kids, twins with coke bottle glasses, nerdy-looking but seemed to really be enjoying the show!

Went to two different bars that were selling beers more than a year old, yesterday.  Maybe they are playing dumb, maybe not, but they say that is what the distributor brings them... I am boycotting and just walki g with my esky.  Met a few freelancers that were outstanding value and quality.