Massage: where?

taiwanatoa

Surprised no one has helped you out yet. But yeah they are all over the place mate. And some of them will be quite good at a standard massage and others not so much. If you want to pay a couple more hundred THB you can get a nicer full body oil massage. She may ask you if you want a happy ending depending on the place, maybe not. It's extra if you do get it.

As far as professional goes, most of them have went to a school to learn how to massage. Try them out! I had a place take pictures of me while I was laying down waiting as though I was some kinda ugly mongo (which I am) but it was not really preferred being a customer and all.

Edited by Solinvictus

16 minutes ago, Solinvictus said:

Surprised no one has helped you out yet. But yeah they are all over the place mate. And some of them will be quite good at a standard massage and others not so much. If you want to pay a couple more hundred THB you can get a nicer full body oil massage. She may ask you if you want a happy ending depending on the place, maybe not. It's extra if you do get it.

As far as professional goes, most of them have went to a school to learn how to massage. Try them out! I had a place take pictures of me while I was laying down waiting as though I was some kinda ugly mongo (which I am) but it was not really preferred being a customer and all.

You will very rarely get a happy ending or any extras in a traditional Thai massage place and it's not prudent to try though I'm sure it happens sometimes. Nothing against happy endings but there are places that specifically cater to it if it's what you seek.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, taiwanatoa said:

Recommendations for a real,

professional back massage?

Yes! Buy a ticket to Sweden. After that you take the Arlanda bus to Stockholm, St: Eriksplan and take a session at Sthlm Physique. That´s the best back massage in the whole wide world. In Bangkok they just have a whole bunch of amateurs, if you do not pay for happy happy. Then you just get what you deserve.