Dynarod or similar company in Chiang Mai?

solent01

Hi, got a partially blocked drain pipe running under my house from the kitchen sink.  The kitchen is in the middle of the house so I can't gain access, only from the end of the pipe.  I have tried using various drain cleaners that you pour in and leave, then rinse 20 mins later, but these are not clearing the blockage properly.  Is there a Dynarod or similar company in Chiang Mai?  Can't find much via google search.....

On 2/27/2021 at 11:38 AM, solent01 said:

Hi, got a partially blocked drain pipe running under my house from the kitchen sink.  The kitchen is in the middle of the house so I can't gain access, only from the end of the pipe.  I have tried using various drain cleaners that you pour in and leave, then rinse 20 mins later, but these are not clearing the blockage properly.  Is there a Dynarod or similar company in Chiang Mai?  Can't find much via google search.....

Did you try using a water-hose with a rag wrapped around it to blow it out?

Does it drain a all? If it drains at all, you might try leaving the drain cleaner in overnight, make sure it's ventilated. 

On 2/27/2021 at 11:38 AM, solent01 said:

Just a thought, but have you contacted your local Umphur, maybe they have access to a fiber glass snake or could possibly put you in touch with someone.