Pattaya: 10,000 Thai tourists - but they are all off to Koh Larn!

rooster59

Pattaya: 10,000 Thai tourists - but they are all off to Koh Larn!

154371678_3991511257536445_1435283264249193300_o.jpg

Image: Sophon Cable TV

Sophon Cable TV reported that the port of Bali Hai in South Pattaya was thronging with 10,000 plus Thai tourists yesterday.

It was the Buddhist religious holiday and the start of the three day long weekend.

They said all this was because of the increased confidence regarding the pandemic.

Restrictions in Chonburi have seen  the province change from a red zone to organge and now to yellow.

Officials making sure that all Covid protocols were being followed said that more than 10,000 Thai tourists and their families crossed over to Koh Larn on Friday. 

The media was only at Bali Hai port. They did not report on how the mainland was faring on the first day of the long weekend.

Source: Sophon Cable TV

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-02-27

"Pattaya: 10,000 Thai tourists - but they are all off to Koh Larn!"

Another headline lacking evidence or common sense. Nowhere in the article does it claim "they are all off to Koh Larn", which would mean beaches on mainline would be same as any other day. I can report there were plenty of tourists at my section of Jomtien beach this morning.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, champers said:

A very poor headline and just plain wrong. I saw thousands of visitors on Pattaya beach and have read reports from trusted posters of big numbers at Jomtien and Wong Amat.

where are they then, I never see them. 

12 hours ago, D M G said:

Locals?  Let's do the math. 

10,000 X 100 baht = 1,000,000 baht

Thai prices in effect + bring your own stuff = Not impressed

also 10,000 people in 1 day would = 500 boatloads....as usual it's all nonsense.

5 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

give me strength, the post says they are all going to Koh Lan, I Asked where are they then ON KOH LAN.  Do keep up . 

It's like your posting on the wrong thread. Go back and read your reply 

No mention of koh larn 

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, Emdog said:

"Pattaya: 10,000 Thai tourists - but they are all off to Koh Larn!"

Another headline lacking evidence or common sense. Nowhere in the article does it claim "they are all off to Koh Larn", which would mean beaches on mainline would be same as any other day. I can report there were plenty of tourists at my section of Jomtien beach this morning.

well they were all by the pier,a reasonable assumption they were off to koh larn,regardless it's the usual nonsense.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

its the post title?  

A very poor headline and just plain wrong. I saw thousands of visitors on Pattaya beach and have read reports from trusted posters of big numbers at Jomtien and Wong Amat.

where are they then, I never see them

20 hours ago, Pilotman said:

give me strength, the post says they are all going to Koh Lan, I Asked where are they then ON KOH LAN.  Do keep up . 

But the post you quoted never mentioned Koh Larn... and only mentioned seeing tourists on Pattaya Beach...   no wonder you never see them  if looking on Koh Larn... perhaps get some binoculars