Best Prices on Gillettee razor blades

Mekong Bob

Sorry can't help except warn that buying on ebay or the like can result in really bad copies.  When I could still shave without nicking myself chose to use the below BIC from Lotus.  They cut as good, lasted as long and are much cheaper.

image.png.db3aac1fc9e35c26c32686e492d2de36.png

Edited by lopburi3
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, vogie said:

I changed to the Feather safety razor blades, they are as cheap as chips. ฿650 for 100 on Lazada. 

Quite expensive, here for half the price: https://shopee.co.th/product/72002886/2842983898

I also recommend getting a safety razor, not only way cheaper but also better than this Gillette <deleted>.

Get something like this to try it, even this one will be better than a Gillette. If you like it, get a high quality one later: https://shopee.co.th/????พร้อมส่ง????มีดโกน-ตราขนนก-ด้ามมีดโกน-ตราขนนก-Feather-No.S1-i.126395337.2126473888

The first few times until you learn to pull really straight you will probably cut yourself a bit, but not a big deal.

While you are already at it, replace the foam out of the bottle with shaving soap or cream and a shaving brush, that's again way cheaper and better.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jackdd said:

Quite expensive, here for half the price

Those are ฿315 on Lazada, I was always under the impression that the yellow packaged Feather blades were the creme de la creme of the safety razor blade makes, but there again, what do I know Jack.

7 minutes ago, vogie said:

Those are ฿315 on Lazada, I was always under the impression that the yellow packaged Feather blades were the creme de la creme of the safety razor blade makes, but there again, what do I know Jack.

Just different packaging, the blades are the same, see for example: https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/the-yellow-feather-black-feather-controversy-solved.496925/

Edited by jackdd
  • Like 1

The Gillette Fusion Power blades are 200+ baht each- with care they'll last a while, but they're crazy expensive.  There are 8-packs (local markets only have two and four packs) on Lazada for ~1000bt, but I'm not convinced they're genuine- anyone ever try them?

Had a resu!t in makros a few years ago,they were selling wilkinson disposable razors 10for £2.50 bloke in front of me had a pack of 10 ( 10 x10s, 100 in all) went through and got charged £2.50. Stocked up with a few packs and am still using them today.

I am finding that Mach3s are about the same price as in the US. Usually I bring enough but got caught short this year because of travel restrictions. 

A visit to Tesco got me a pack with each cartridge coming in at 73 baht each. That's what I would pay at a place like Walmart if I buy bigger packs.  Smaller packs will be more. 

Never buy online.  Too many fakes around, especially the Chinese horde on Amazon. 

On 2/27/2021 at 1:52 AM, BritManToo said:

I paid 500bht for 1,000 Dorco blades from China, (AliExpress) 2 years back.

Came with a free 10 blade pack, I haven't even opened the 1,000 pack yet.

Great blades, last forever, probably longer than I have left.

IMG_20210227_135045.jpg

If you look hard can find these at some 20 bt shops...as my dad gave me his old razor thats uses these...If I ever shaved, that is... ????

Also If kept in alcohol it will keep the blades fresh n sharp, after use it seems..

Edited by Sticky Rice Balls

6 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

If you look hard can find these at some 20 bt shops...as my dad gave me his old razor thats uses these...If I ever shaved, that is... ????

Also If kept in alcohol it will keep the blades fresh n sharp, after use it seems..

As they are so cheap I use for 3 or 4 times then bin

6 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

I shave my neck beard with clippers once a week... ????

That is where Philips OneBlade excels.  Very good for removing hair without pulling and safe to use just about anywhere - just not quite as close as a good electric shaver (but better than most Chinese types and cuts long hair much better) and far from a blade shave.  Anyone that can use a dual edge blade more power to ye.  I gave them up when twin blades became available and on the few times that have had to use them since looked as if I needed transfusions.  

4 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

That is where Philips OneBlade excels.  Very good for removing hair without pulling and safe to use just about anywhere - just not quite as close as a good electric shaver (but better than most Chinese types and cuts long hair much better) and far from a blade shave.  Anyone that can use a dual edge blade more power to ye.  I gave them up when twin blades became available and on the few times that have had to use them since looked as if I needed transfusions.  

My buddy has one..I was gonna try it out but he told me he shaves his junk with it.....so I passed....  ????

• Haha 1