Dutch Milk Protein Whey

JeffersLos

2 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

Or is it a bit of a gimmick and purchasing protein powder would be a lot better?

$1 for 22g of whey protein. If it's as specified, the price seems similar to protein powder, eg this ($1 for 23g, if I crunched the numbers correctly).

41 minutes ago, BigStar said:

No. Want protein powder, buy a kg of sugar-free unflavored isolate on Lazada, Shopee, or Club Protein

A few years back we used to buy direct from Musashi....BKK   20 Kg sack concentrate from 12K-- (600Kg) Isolate from 16K (800Kg) there used to be a few of us, I would take it to any place that had a vacuum, they would just get the girl to weigh it into 1 Kg lots and Vacuum pack it. They paid freight to Issan.

This is top stuff--the same that they sell into fitness centers all over the world---and then they charge you heaps for as shake. The guy always used to say when I ordered--don't tell any of the shops your getting this.

Just looked on there site--still selling it.

This is just protein powder put in a bottle, some sugar added for a better flavor, and some chemicals to keep it stable, nothing too special.

Buying protein powder and mixing it yourself is better and cheaper, so do this if you have the chance. Sometimes these ready to drink protein drinks can be convenient though.

Edited by jackdd