Who is to blame for the rising Covid19 in Thailand, the government?

Parsve

Thailand was the first country outside China to be affected by Covid19, but for some unknown reason, Thailand did surprisingly well. Then, about a month ago, the infection in Thailand began to increase sharply. In less than a month, the number of infections doubled compared to the total number of infections in 2020 and reporting continues to rise by 400 to 900 domestik cases per day. This is partly due to a number of bargirls who worked in Myanmar and smashed across the border, and partly to a number of illegal guest workers from Myanmar who worked mainly in the fishing industry in Thailand. Whatever is true is my question, do you think the Thai regime will ever admit that it's all because it's lax and accepts of corruption? Without it, this situation, in my opinion, could never have arisen if we assume that the reports from the first year were correct. What do you think?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, placeholder said:

So you think Thailand is dong a poor job of controlling Covid? As compared to what other countries?

No, I did not said that. What I said was that the corruption in Thailand and the governments acceptation of it is a big reason to the rising of the cases and asked about your opinion about that, nothing else.

I blame the Burmese for the latest outbreak.

If they controlled it the Thai hookers would not have caught it over there. 
And the Burmese in the fishing industry would not have brought it over with them. 

Early on in Natai Beach all the Thais were complying with the rules but the Burmese were not wearing masks in their crowded camps. The Pooyai Baan, Khun Aye got stuck right into them and they were told wear a mask or get out and everyone would lose their jobs and the building sites would be closed down. He gave them a massive verbal spray and also sprayed their camp with chlorine and disinfectant. Only then they complied. 
And we haven’t had a single case of Covid here. Even now they have to wear masks, and are temperature checked and must use gel on their hands when entering and leaving their worksites. 

The local government down here could not have done a better job with zero cases. 
Zero.

Thankyou Pooyai Baan Aye.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Dagfinnur Traustason said:

Compared to: Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Finland and Norway :cheesy:

Norway has 114X the death rate of Thailand. Try again lol

Aust, NZ (Auckland now in lockdown), and Singapore are islands. You know why that is important, right? 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Parsve said:

Thailand was the first country outside China to be affected by Covid19, but for some unknown reason, Thailand did surprisingly well. Then, about a month ago, the infection in Thailand began to increase sharply. In less than a month, the number of infections doubled compared to the total number of infections in 2020 and reporting continues to rise by 400 to 900 domestik cases per day. This is partly due to a number of bargirls who worked in Myanmar and smashed across the border, and partly to a number of illegal guest workers from Myanmar who worked mainly in the fishing industry in Thailand. Whatever is true is my question, do you think the Thai regime will ever admit that it's all because it's lax and accepts of corruption? Without it, this situation, in my opinion, could never have arisen if we assume that the reports from the first year were correct. What do you think?

Are you sure Thailand was the first country to be infected? Florence in Italy was very early on due probably to the govenor of the area encouraging the locals to hug a Chinese person which for some strange reason they did. I think we all know the outcome of that.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Natai Beach said:

nah, they all have higher deaths per one million than Thailand.

You are not only looking at that when finding out which countries made the best result during the pandemic. There are many more factors to tkae into consideration. Click here and you will find a fresh updated result. https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-resilience-ranking/

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DavisH said:

Norway has 114X the death rate of Thailand. Try again lol

Aust, NZ (Auckland now in lockdown), and Singapore are islands. You know why that is important, right? 

Like I already posted. You people must learn to look at all factors and not only one.
https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-resilience-ranking/

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dagfinnur Traustason said:

This Bloomberg report is where they judge the Safest place to be. That's a judgement call. Not a fact.  But as far as the actual facts concerning mortality in that Bloomberg report go,  it's indisputable that Thailand has been an even safer place to be than Finland or Norway or Singapore over the course of the pandemic.