Anyone suffer from Indigestion? Suggest medication

Kenny202

8 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Many off topic posts have been removed. For the last time:

OP does not have reflux!

Op does not have bloating!

He has pain in chest area which he thinks is gastric in origin.

Please stay in topic and stop talking about unrelated problems and what you take for them. If you want to discuss reflux, hiatal hernias., bloating etc etc please start a separate thread for it.

With respect Sheryl the OP does mention "heartburn" and as you said in one of your posts, there are many interchangeable terms.

Also when he took ranitidine, it helped and as that helps neutralise the acid, that could be another pointer.

Also, reflux doesn't always mean that the stomach contents can be felt in the oesophagus, as mine never were and all I got was a burning sensation with no regurgitation or what one might call reflux.

So perhaps leave the thread open and see what transpires, because as has been mentioned, he doesn't really know what he has, so nor do we, but posters are trying to help.

Edited by xylophone
  • Like 1

the OP has clarified the nature of his symptoms and it is NOT reflux.

Since people refuse to stay on topic, the thread is closed. Hopefully the OP has gotten what he needs. If not, please PM me.

Those of you itching to post about reflux, bloating hiatal hernia etc etc please start your own threads.

• Haha 1