Thai PM postpones vaccine jab indefinitely due to technical problem

rooster59

6 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I certainly want the vaccine but they all need specific storage and transport requirements.

At this point I do not trust how any of this will be handled here.

Well it was sat on the tarmac being photographed in 37 degree C heat so your guess is as good as mine. ????

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

He can't be scared of a little <deleted>  surely .. 

And why does it need to be postponed indefinitely if as the reason given is the documentation has gone to S K .. 

If it exists that's a temporary hitch .. 

Sounds more like someone's selling porkies again .. 

It doesn't matter if it's postponed indefinitely, after all he is immortal, isn't he?

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, MuayThaiGuy said:

Surprised he didn't just fake it like the rest of the political puppets.

World leaders aren't dumb enough to inject themselves with that.

17 minutes ago, Amo said:

Good to see that he didn't just take a placebo for the benefit of a photo opportunity.. And now the public knows that this vaccine shouldn't be trusted 

2 more that refuse to let facts get in the way of their antivax nonsense. 

Many world leaders are taking it publicly first to show how safe these vaccines are.

The public has not been shown that vaccines are unsafe at all. They have been shown how badly the rollout has been planned. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I certainly want the vaccine but they all need specific storage and transport requirements.

"At this point"? 

"Thai PM postpones vaccine jab indefinitely due to technical problem"

"He (An official, attached to Government House’s spokesman’s office) explained that this particular shipment came from South Korea. Although there is a letter of certification from AstraZeneca, but it was intended for South Korea, it will need a documentation from AstraZeneca specific to Thailand".

So surely this is not a technical  problem, but an administrative one?  If they can't even diagnose a problem correctly, what chance have they got of solving it? Once again, a problem with the paperwork - I think that one day Thailand will sink under the weight of all the unnecessary forms (in duplicate and triplicate) that are needed here. 

As with everything that involves logistics, Thailand is lacking. And they are experts at the "blame game" - they've had years decades of experience in that. So if anything goes wrong with the storage, handling and transport requirements you can bet your bottom baht that it won't be Thailand's fault!

Edited by sambum
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Which specific storage and transportation requirements particularly, and how exactly will it be handled?