Recommendations for agents to attend Immigration BKK and other formalities

My partner and I are moving to Bangkok next month from Seoul on Non B's.

Does anyone have any recommendations for local agents to attend with us at immigration for WP, extensions and all the other formal stuff we need to sort out when first arriving.

I know that these are things which I can do myself, but would rather just make life easier, if possible. Thanks in advance for any advice.

What was the basis of your Non B visa applications? If it was to work for a named Thai company, then the process of applying for the work permit is well underway, and the company will complete it for you. On entering Thailand, you receive a 90-day permission to stay which is not tied to a work permit. Once your work permit is issued, and certain other conditions are met, you can apply for a one-year extension of your initial 90-day permission to stay at immigration (which will be tied to your employment, and will be cancelled if your employment ceases). Often the company will handle that also.

8 hours ago, jackdd said:

You don't get the work permit at immigration, and your employer will probably sort this out anyway.

Thanks. You're quite right of course. I spoke with my employer and they are taking care of it.

So many dramas with travel nowadays, I've started to overthink! 

Archived