New COE After Changing ASQ?

If I wanted to change my ASQ accommodation after already receiving my COE then is this possible?

I won't be entering Thailand for another 4 weeks, however I may switch to a different ASQ, so I would need to get the COE reissued.

Does anyone have any experience of successfully doing this?

I think you must apply for a new CEO. In my understanding any change in your flight, your day of arrival or your ASQ requires a new CEO. This is, of course, the biggest deterrent to going to Thailand. Any mishap in your travel plans and everything was in vain.

But if you're only changing your plans long enough in advance it's not too bad.

15 hours ago, Somchair said:

If I wanted to change my ASQ accommodation after already receiving my COE then is this possible?

I won't be entering Thailand for another 4 weeks, however I may switch to a different ASQ, so I would need to get the COE reissued.

Does anyone have any experience of successfully doing this?

It has your ASQ hotel on the COE so when you present your documents at the airport they will check your COE match's the hotel booking form.

Hopefully someone will have had experience.  From memory, I believe you contact the embassy maybe at least a week in advance of your flight and they will issue a new one with the revised information.  Best to check with the embassy or consulate that issued it for their specific timeline.

Archived