Turning the pandemic into opportunity

webfact

exercise-86200_1920.jpg

Personal trainers have adapted the way they train their clients in the Covid-19 era to help those who are uncomfortable going to physical locations

Thanakorn Sripong, 25, found starting a new job during the coronavirus pandemic truly overwhelming. He was taken on as a hotel gym instructor in late February 2020 just as the virus started to spread into Thailand. By the end of that month, it had turned into a full-blown pandemic.

“During the first month of my employment, all my colleagues could say was ‘the hotel is not usually like this’. I heard it so many times, it was like a formal greeting,” he recalls.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/turning-the-pandemic-into-opportunity/

Logo-top-.png

10 hours ago, webfact said:

exercise-86200_1920.jpg

Personal trainers have adapted the way they train their clients in the Covid-19 era to help those who are uncomfortable going to physical locations

Thanakorn Sripong, 25, found starting a new job during the coronavirus pandemic truly overwhelming. He was taken on as a hotel gym instructor in late February 2020 just as the virus started to spread into Thailand. By the end of that month, it had turned into a full-blown pandemic.

“During the first month of my employment, all my colleagues could say was ‘the hotel is not usually like this’. I heard it so many times, it was like a formal greeting,” he recalls.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/turning-the-pandemic-into-opportunity/

Logo-top-.png

It would be a good idea for the writer of this article to seriously rethink its title.  

• Like 1