When extending STV, need to do 90 days report ? and how long before it can be extended ?

Whether you will be asked to do a report of staying longer than 90 day in the country will depend upon the office you would have to it at. It would not be required until 90 day from the day you applied for your first 90 day extension.

You can do the 90 day extension application a couple of weeks before your 90 days end.

You have to apply for the 90 day extension at the designated immigration office for where you are staying.

A TM30 report would be asked for unless one had been done for the address you use on the TM7 application form.

Insurance and etc being needed depends upon where you apply for the extension.

10 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Whether you will be asked to do a report of staying longer than 90 day in the country will depend upon the office you would have to it at. It would not be required until 90 day from the day you applied for your first 90 day extension.

You can do the 90 day extension application a couple of weeks before your 90 days end.

You have to apply for the 90 day extension at the designated immigration office for where you are staying.

A TM30 report would be asked for unless one had been done for the address you use on the TM7 application form.

Insurance and etc being needed depends upon where you apply for the extension.

Thank you for your report on extensions . Could you please state the areas of Thailand that are asking for insurance . I have not been aware of this demand , I need to visit Chiang Mai immigration on the 4th of March 2021after a under consideration stamp on a extension of a tourist visa  . I am wanting to know if I am going to be asked for insurance . Thank you in advance of your reply 

2 minutes ago, itsari said:

I am wanting to know if I am going to be asked for insurance .

You will not be asked to show insurance since apparently you do not have a STV (special tourist visa).

1 hour ago, itsari said:

Thank you for your report on extensions . Could you please state the areas of Thailand that are asking for insurance . I have not been aware of this demand , I need to visit Chiang Mai immigration on the 4th of March 2021after a under consideration stamp on a extension of a tourist visa  . I am wanting to know if I am going to be asked for insurance . Thank you in advance of your reply 

Ask your local immigration office.

When you applied for and received the STV you agreed to meet its requirements.

Look at your STV visa...the insurance ending date is written on it.  Expect to be asked for it and your housing confirmstion. 

Archived