Trump to proclaim himself the future of the Republican Party in speech

webfact

Delusional and still able to divide a once great country.  All politicians are horrible in my book.  You need to be able to get along on both sides of the fence to stimulate growth and prosperity.  Unfortunately there is a major implosion coming.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

He is truly a winner and as each day goes by millions upon millions of Americans will see the light! I for one only hope we can make it to 2022 without speaking Chinese.

Nihao Ma, I share your sentiment about the Chinese but not about Trump, he missed the boat in 2020.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

All former presidents whether or not they were good, bad, or terrible are still afforded the Title of President in front of their names even though many do disagree as it should be former President so and so.. 

Mr. President (title) - Wikipedia

“In past years, some guidebooks on manners maintained that in the U.S., the title should be reserved for the incumbent president only, and should not be used for former presidents, holding that it was not proper to use the title as a courtesy title when addressing a former president. [12] [13] [14] Despite that, all living former U.S. Presidents continue to be addressed as "Mr. President", [15] both formally and informally, and contemporary experts on etiquette now maintain that it is entirely appropriate. [16]

It is indeed a matter of informal etiquette, which of course is not compulsory and may change.

Trump is certainly giving cause for this to be changed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1