Any changes about TM30?

It depends upon what visa or if you used a re-entry permit for entry.

If you entered on a new visa or visa exempt entry you would need to do TM30 report to your local office. If on a multiple entry visa or a long term extension of stay they are not required unless you you change your address immigration has in their records.

You cannot do them online unless you have applied to do it for your residence.

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It depends upon what visa or if you used a re-entry permit for entry.

If you entered on a new visa or visa exempt entry you would need to do TM30 report to your local office. If on a multiple entry visa or a long term extension of stay they are not required unless you you change your address immigration has in their records.

You cannot do them online unless you have applied to do it for your residence.

Sorry I forgot to mention my sort of visa I have an extension based on Non Imm NON-O with a reentry permit

IMO, you should file a TM30 within 24 hours of leaving ASQ, but this also depends on whether you're returning to your permanent domicle from which there is a TM30 on file, or if you are moving to a hotel. More detail is needed.

You'll eventually need a TM30 for routine interactions with Immigration.

On-line reporting systems, for both TM30 and TM47/90-day (web and app) remain unavailable (maintenance). So in person, by you or your landlord, is probably best. I think you can file by post, but am not 100% sure.

1 minute ago, Russel said:

Yes I did

Your answer to mtls2005 means you are not required to file a TM30. 

Had you been moving to new residence then you would have.

Note during your stay in Thailand you can travel and subsequently return to same address and file nothing.

16 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Have you every done a 90 day report previously?

Yes I did when I been in LOS in the past period Now I just returned after 10 months of absence therefore I'll need to do it after 90 days of stay. However I am not here permanently despite I'm hold a one year visa  usually I do not stay in LOS more than three months, but I've always compily the 90 days rules each time I been longer than such period

7 minutes ago, Russel said:

That's great a one less issue to deal, thank you to all

About year+ back the requirement to file new TM30 when returning to your residence from another province or from overseas was done away with. 

So yes one less issue for you.

6 minutes ago, Hamus Yaigh said:
12 minutes ago, UncleMhee said:

Provided the address on your TM 6 is the same as the one on file.....yes.

I thought the TM6 had nothing to do with TM30? It's pretty much as @Ubonjoe stated above, that's it.

The OP asked about returning from abroad. You are required to put the address (TM30) you're going to be staying at on your TM 6. Putting one that isn't on file will require you to file a new TM 30 with the immigration office.

2 minutes ago, terminatorchiangmai said:

In Chiang mai when you re-enter you need to go to Immigration with your old slip. They will update it for you with a stamp or a new slip.

That should not be required now since the regulation for TM30 reporting went into effect on June 30th.

A new TM30 report is not required for most people now unless you change your address that immigration has in their records.

9 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

That should not be required now since the regulation for TM30 reporting went into effect on June 30th.

A new TM30 report is not required for most people now unless you change your address that immigration has in their records.

Thanks for that info, my last entree was November 2019

Archived