Electricity reconnected

It depends if the electric was just cut off by a switch near your house or if they removed the actual box and meter . If it is just the switch then a few hundred bht once bills are cleared . If they have taken the box I think it is 1000-2000bht as they charge you for them removing it and then paying their workers to install it again . Plus if it’s the box you will need pay a bit more if you want it done quickly and pay the installer guy a few hundred to come quickly. Otherwise they aren’t in a hurry usually. 
I know this as my idiot of a wife didn’t pay and the electric company also didn’t see bills she had paid so they thought we hadn’t paid for 3 months . No questions asked or warning they just sent guy out to switch it off and take the box . This was on a Friday or Saturday as far as I remember. We found out why they cut it off and asked them come put it back next day . Said they couldn’t do it till Tuesday as Monday was a holiday and despite us offering the installer 2000bht to come do it next day he said he couldn’t as the box is locked in the main company storage area and he couldn’t get his hands on it till Tuesday morning.????

• Haha 1