Anutin Free of COVID Vaccine Side Effect

webfact

Anutin Free of COVID Vaccine Side Effect

co.jpg

BANGKOK, March 1 (TNA) - Deputy Prime Minister and Public Health Minister Anutin Charnvirakul said he felt no side effects in 24 hours after COVID-19 inoculation.

Mr Anutin said that he had no fever and did not need any medicine. He learned that most of the people who were vaccinated yesterday (Feb 28) did not develop any symptom.

He said that the government ordered 63 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine consisting of 2 million doses of Sinovac and 61 million doses that AstraZeneca will produce in Thailand.

Full story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news/line-today-english-news-646014

tnalogo.jpg

I wonder, Had he paid for the Vaccine would he have had any side effects, or since he got it free, he has to put on the strong charade to show the SinoVac vaccine was good enough and now all Thai's should be brave.  Just my opinion and view, since the PM chickened out, thus making Anutin the new face of Thailand's vaccination process and possibly the new PM someday...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, webfact said:

He learned that most of the people who were vaccinated yesterday (Feb 28) did not develop any symptom.

... so that means at least 51% didn't cop a bad reaction... 

4 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

I wonder, Had he paid for the Vaccine would he have had any side effects, or since he got it free, he has to put on the strong charade to show the SinoVac vaccine was good enough and now all Thai's should be brave.  Just my opinion and view, since the PM chickened out, thus making Anutin the new face of Thailand's vaccination process and possibly the new PM someday...

AAAHHH' Your last 4 words sent me in convulsions.

3 minutes ago, overt2016 said:

AAAHHH' Your last 4 words sent me in convulsions.

Well sarcasm can be detrimental to ones health.  Many have speculated he has those ambitions however.  Sorry if I caused you any irregular heart palpitations thinking about the great farang hater as the possible next PM...

• Like 1