Recommendation for home insurance

Thomas J

I'm happy with Roojai, good quote and their service is good. I have not had a claim yet, so I can't comment on that side of their service, but we use them for car, motorbike, home and contents, even our Covid cover is through them. 

2 hours ago, Pilotman said:

I'm happy with Roojai, good quote and their service is good. I have not had a claim yet, so I can't comment on that side of their service, but we use them for car, motorbike, home and contents, even our Covid cover is through them. 

Yes I have them for auto insurance also. However they don’t sell home insurance 

35 minutes ago, Thomas J said:

Yes I have them for auto insurance also. However they don’t sell home insurance 

You are right of course, in that home  insurance is sold under the name of their Partner company, KPI. We obtained ours through the same Roojai broker we use for the car and bikes. 

https://www.roojai.com/en/partner/

Edited by Pilotman

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2021 at 5:13 PM, colinneil said:

We use M.S.I.G. good company, made a claim, nobody came, they just accepted our before and after photos.

Claim paid in full within 2 weeks, nobody can do better than that.

if you dont mind - could you give some details about your claim? I am with MSIG as well, never had a claim yet....Thanks

22 minutes ago, MrJ said:

if you dont mind - could you give some details about your claim? I am with MSIG as well, never had a claim yet....Thanks

We had just arranged the house insurance with M.S.I.G. for only 5 days, there was  a storm, valley in the roof broke, which caused flooding in the kitchen, brought down the ceiling.

Contacted insurance company, they asked for photos of the damage, and estimate cost of repairs, we got a local roofer in to check things out, take photos, sent them to insurance, got an e-mail authorizing repairs.

Got work done, sent photos of finished works, 2 weeks later received a cheque from them, sorted, nobody came, they just accepted our photos.

• Thanks 1